To Dave who used to live in Port Lincoln

Submitted: Thursday, Jul 11, 2002 at 00:00
ThreadID: 1468 Views:1636 Replies:2 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Hi Dave.I posted a question a little while back about driving around Coffin Bay National Park. You kindly made the offer for me to email you if I wanted extra information. However, you did not post your email address so I have been unable to do this.What I was after was opinions on how a relatively inexperienced four-wheel-driver would go exploring that area. Are there any areas that you think are best avoided? I have been bogged on the beach a couple of times outside of Robe but was with another vehicle so it wasn't too bad. However, this time we will be on our own, so I would like to be fairly cautious so as not to get into any trouble.I've read the general info such as avoiding high tide when travelling along the beach stretches, but wondered if you had any other good advice, such as the best parts to visit, things to avoid etc. Is there a Visitor Information office that could give me some advice and/or maps when I get there?Thanks in advance for your help.Mike.
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Dave- Friday, Jul 12, 2002 at 00:00

Friday, Jul 12, 2002 at 00:00
Sorry Mike my email is borgy@ihug.com.au. Looking forward to hearing from you . Where abouts are you ?When you answer with your email ad i`ll give you my Mobile No if you like

Regards Dave
AnswerID: 4815

Reply By: Dave- Friday, Jul 12, 2002 at 00:00

Friday, Jul 12, 2002 at 00:00
Sorry Mike my email is borgy@ihug.com.au. Looking forward to hearing from you . Where abouts are you ?When you answer with your email ad i`ll give you my Mobile No if you like

Regards Dave
AnswerID: 4816

Sponsored Links