Pesty

Just a reminderthat its that time of the month again, so I need you to
get your digits working ASAP.

SEASHELLS
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Member - JohnR (Vic) - Wednesday, Jul 21, 2004 at 09:07

Wednesday, Jul 21, 2004 at 09:07
Roachie,

Can you tell us what Pesty is up to with his digits here? Does Mrs Pesty know? Do you know Mr Lexic or did you know before this prompting from Seashells?
AnswerID: 68769

Follow Up By: Des Lexic - Wednesday, Jul 21, 2004 at 09:14

Wednesday, Jul 21, 2004 at 09:14
No knowledge of digits on this side of the country. Too cold to get them out of my pocket.
FollowupID: 329271

Follow Up By: Member - Roachie (SA) - Wednesday, Jul 21, 2004 at 10:23

Wednesday, Jul 21, 2004 at 10:23
John,

Mate, really, you honestly don't wanna know too much about Pesty's digit-extraction set-up. He owns a bloody yota and spends half his life tinkering with it, trying to get it to crank over. The other half of his life is spent mucking about with that useless digit of his!! LOL

However, I do happen to know that Mrs Pesty has first "hand" knowledge of what Pesty gets up to with his said digit........it's a once a month event for Seashells' benefit, but the older Pesty gets the harder it gets for him to get it up to Seashells at the right time to maintain satisfaction levels all round!!!!

Me, on the other hand, I also have to get something in to Seashells once a month and never seem to have any problem. Could be cos I live on the coast and the warmer climate makes it easier for me to get my digit working efficiently.

I trust this clears the hole thing up for you John?!?!

If not, let me know and I'll endeavour to go into it a bit deeper for you. hahahaha
FollowupID: 329279

Follow Up By: Member - JohnR (Vic) - Wednesday, Jul 21, 2004 at 12:47

Wednesday, Jul 21, 2004 at 12:47
Roachie, as to your last question. I don't think anythig has been cleared up. It was such a lovely invitation by Seashells, I thought O U R attention was being drawn to it. Hmmmmm

I do take your point on Pesty's digital extraction setup. He would take ages with the processes with 'Yota to play with.

I am glad you have been able to deduce that Mrs Pesty has the knowledge of the benefits to Seashells. Seems that Seashells is quite accommodating to you too....... Good that Mrs Roach is just as understanding too.
FollowupID: 329302

Follow Up By: Member - Pesty (SA) - Wednesday, Jul 21, 2004 at 22:05

Wednesday, Jul 21, 2004 at 22:05
Sorry Roachie you can dribble as much crap as you like while Willem is off air, but YOU own the rights to continuous tinkering as the rest of us together havent a patch on you. LOL
FollowupID: 329383

Reply By: Member - Pesty (SA) - Wednesday, Jul 21, 2004 at 09:24

Wednesday, Jul 21, 2004 at 09:24
Should get the digit out tonight Maurie and give it a run, doesnt see daylight that often this time of year, our weather is like Mr Lexic's, and so I dont want to risk it in the cold.
Anyway we have been busy here fitting work in around helping MAAAAAAA celebrate her birthday and its not hard to work out how old she is either ?
They had to buy a trailer yesterday to help shift the Clare Valley Purchases back to mexico. They are off to Robe today to soak up some warm weather before going back to the cold country !!
AnswerID: 68772

Sponsored Links