insurance on contents

Submitted: Monday, Jul 22, 2002 at 00:00
ThreadID: 1542 Views:1449 Replies:2 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Gday,im just looking for some help on getting contents insured in my cruiser like tools of trade and fridge, as i do a bit of traveing round this big island,i was put on to wesfarmers but they wernt im looking for any one elses sucess. thanx
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Rudi Paoletti - Tuesday, Jul 23, 2002 at 00:00

Tuesday, Jul 23, 2002 at 00:00
Dear John,
You will find that most contents in your car, that is that is not a fixed accessory in your car is covered by your household contents. Even though your miles away from home, as long as your in Australia. Tools will also be insured, but some may not if its business related. Your fridge will be. I've thoroughly researched all this with my broker. However, email me if you are looking for a good broker, I will give you his details, he is based in Mount Eliza ( Mornington Penninsula ) he deals with all clients around Australia.
Regards, Rudi
AnswerID: 5082

Reply By: John- Wednesday, Jul 24, 2002 at 00:00

Wednesday, Jul 24, 2002 at 00:00
John Had the same prob and after seeing a number of brockers found the best one was with CGU on my Home contents Blue Ribbin (not Cheap But Good)Nearly as good was QBE But it was a fair bit less in cost, everry thing we carry is covered any wear in Australia and NZ and also against accidental loss LUCK
AnswerID: 5094

Sponsored Links

Popular Products (11)