Moreton Is

Submitted: Wednesday, Jul 24, 2002 at 00:00
ThreadID: 1559 Views:1553 Replies:1 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
Just got back from 5 days at Moreton just great. If any of you out there that know anyone with a white Pardo or a red Jackaroo that are on moreton fishing maybe you should try to explain to them the trees are not their for them to cut down for fire wood. If we all did that there wouldn't be any trees now would there. I hope the ranger through them of the Is.
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Paul - Thursday, Jul 25, 2002 at 00:00

Thursday, Jul 25, 2002 at 00:00
I hope you told the ranger to throw them off. And not just throw them off, there are monetary fines for that. Gets me fckn goin.... and as if people in a prado and jackeroo can't afford to take or buy wood, and of course green wood burns shtouse anyhow.
AnswerID: 5132

Follow Up By: Geoff - Thursday, Jul 25, 2002 at 00:00

Thursday, Jul 25, 2002 at 00:00
I did phone the ranger and I told him were they were staying were the tree was cut down and the number plate of one of the 4x4s. I dont think he was that interested but I said to him what you do is up to you but i would through them off and not let them on the Island for at least 12 months.I was suprised for the rangers not to pay us at least one vist while we were there. They did drive past us and thats all.
Regards Geoff

FollowupID: 2188

Sponsored Links