Lack of Email Response from Anaconda

Submitted: Tuesday, Jan 11, 2005 at 11:41
ThreadID: 19255 Views:1774 Replies:3 FollowUps:3
This Thread has been Archived
Just wondering if anyone has ever tried contacting Anaconda through there online email service? I have sent 2 emails in the past 2 weeks without getting a reply.

Nothing p##%**s me off more than companies that build a half a##%d website or do not reply to enquires sent through there websites.

Has anyone made contact with them using there online email details?
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Member - Davoe (WA) - Tuesday, Jan 11, 2005 at 12:06

Tuesday, Jan 11, 2005 at 12:06
like your camper. I bought a 1978 nissan e20 camper (urvan fore runner) off the side of the road for 2,500 it was lime green and rough around the edges. People laughed at me for buying a p.o.s but I did numerous fishing trips on the eyre and yorke penninsular before packing my wordly possesions in it and crossing the nulllabor to Kalgoorlie. I used it where I wanted it and explored the midwest , gascoyne and pilbarra in it. I lived in it a few times between accomadation. I had it about 5 years and 50k before selling it for $600. serviced it my self and it proved quite reliable good vehicles actually I still consider it the best vehicle I have had
AnswerID: 92370

Follow Up By: Member - Craig M (NSW) - Tuesday, Jan 11, 2005 at 22:36

Tuesday, Jan 11, 2005 at 22:36
Thanks,
Just got a couple of things to get fixed before we go, there is a small oil leak at the rear engine seal, which entails taking the gearbox off so we are going to chuck in a new clutch kit at the same time, the other is the canvas on the pop top which is looking pretty second hand so we are getting that replaced to.
Then it should be pretty good.

Cheers
FollowupID: 351434

Reply By: Member - Nobby - Tuesday, Jan 11, 2005 at 12:13

Tuesday, Jan 11, 2005 at 12:13
I brought a Cobb from them and found their service to be first class. Maybe a phone call will solve all your problems. I ordered and paid for the cobb and received it(in Bris) within a week.
AnswerID: 92372

Follow Up By: Member - Craig M (NSW) - Tuesday, Jan 11, 2005 at 22:45

Tuesday, Jan 11, 2005 at 22:45
Hi,
Yes I think it was one of your postings that lead me to them to start with.
The phone call is fine, but it defeats the point of having a website.
I use the internet for shopping etc for the convenience, no waiting on hold on phones etc.
If you bother to put up a website and include a contact section with a email form to fill out you would think they would check there emails.

And you wouldnt believe it but the same thing happened when I purchased my new laptop, there was a disk missing so I contacted the company in Perth who handled warranties etc by there online email form same thing no response, ended up ringing and getting it sorted out by phone. And I think I sent 4 emails on that occasion, the funny thing is that when I checked my emails tonite, yes thats right I had a reply from them for an email I sent 2 months ago. Thats what you call service. :-(
They even appologised and said he would send out the disks today.
Only trouble is I have had them for the past 7 weeks.

The Moral of the Story.
If you bother having a website check your Bl#%*y emails.

Cheers
FollowupID: 351436

Reply By: Member - Blue (VIC) - Tuesday, Jan 11, 2005 at 21:01

Tuesday, Jan 11, 2005 at 21:01
Like Ray's... great website for looking at stuff but no prices... WTF??? If you're shopping around online and you can't get a price off someone, you'll go somewhere else.
AnswerID: 92515

Follow Up By: Member - Craig M (NSW) - Tuesday, Jan 11, 2005 at 22:57

Tuesday, Jan 11, 2005 at 22:57
Hi,
Totaly Agree.
I do that all the time. The latest company thats lost the plot is Strathfield radios etc, there web site is rediculous as well. This ones pretty good. And i dont mind DSE, and Harvey Norman for the amount of money he makes and he is always pushing technology his site is ia joke.

Cheers For Now
FollowupID: 351439

Sponsored Links