Motorhome Inspections

Submitted: Thursday, Feb 03, 2005 at 15:39
ThreadID: 20070 Views:2408 Replies:1 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
I wish to find out who is the best people to provide a Bus Motorhome inspection report. I have approached the NRMA in NSW but they limit their inspections to vehicles to a maximum of 4 tonnes.
Can anyone tell me how they have obtained an independent report for a heavy motorhome..
Many thanks Bob
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: David Au - Thursday, Feb 03, 2005 at 16:36

Thursday, Feb 03, 2005 at 16:36
Look up on the RTA website, or phone your local RTA registration office.
The NSW RTA are the rudest most incompetent unhelpful people in Australia, so don't be at all surprised if you get the wrong information on the first try.
AnswerID: 96471

Sponsored Links

Popular Products (9)