Travelling Again

Submitted: Sunday, Feb 06, 2005 at 09:19
ThreadID: 20163 Views:1814 Replies:3 FollowUps:3
This Thread has been Archived
Yippee!! I have found out this week that I have been accepted into the 2nd intake of my uni course, so I don't start until the end of July. After my initial disappointment I suddenly realised that this meant that we had time for another trip before uni starts! We have ordered the new camper trailer - yep folks its another Challenge CT, the Meridian with all the bells and whistles, which will be ready for a late April departure. At the moment we are thinking of leaving Adelaide and travelling through the NSW outback, up to Brisbane, across Qld and using the Plenty Highway to get to Alice Springs, West Macdonnells, Chambers Pillar etc, and then head home. It is so exciting to be planning another trip!
Can't wait now - the anticipation is almost too much!!!
Cheers
Anni
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Lone Wolf - Sunday, Feb 06, 2005 at 09:34

Sunday, Feb 06, 2005 at 09:34
Congratulations on your seat in Uni!

I guess starting in the second semester has it's benefits after all!!

All the best.....

Wolfie

PS

What are you studying?
AnswerID: 96908

Follow Up By: Member - Anni M (SA) - Sunday, Feb 06, 2005 at 21:23

Sunday, Feb 06, 2005 at 21:23
Hi Wolfie,

Thanks for the congrats. Its a grad. dip. Adult Education at University of New England.

Cheers
Anni
FollowupID: 355603

Reply By: Tripp'n Around - Sunday, Feb 06, 2005 at 12:08

Sunday, Feb 06, 2005 at 12:08
Hi Anni

Thems the breaks.
Congrats on your Uni placement.
Enjoy your trip, sounds good.
Safe travel.

Cya
Tripp'n
:)
AnswerID: 96930

Reply By: Muddy 'doe (SA) - Sunday, Feb 06, 2005 at 19:30

Sunday, Feb 06, 2005 at 19:30
Great stuff!

What is happening to the "old" challenge camper????

Muddy
AnswerID: 96978

Follow Up By: Member - Anni M (SA) - Sunday, Feb 06, 2005 at 21:33

Sunday, Feb 06, 2005 at 21:33
G'day Muddy,

How are you? The "old" Challenge CT is being traded in, unless we can find a buyer ourselves before the new one is built. Challenge are being fantastic about it, and will probably add it to their hire fleet. Its still in pretty good nick The new one has all the options we suggested as a result of using ours, plus a few things, like a box to store the tent poles, a better kitchen, a second water tank etc. It is also being sprayed with a special compound to try to preserve the leading surfaces from being sandblasted. The company is so dynamic that every suggestion is welcome, so we are having a bit of fun.

Cheers
Anni

FollowupID: 355605

Follow Up By: Big Kidz (Andrew & Jen) - Monday, Feb 07, 2005 at 08:02

Monday, Feb 07, 2005 at 08:02
Sounds like you are having too much fun.....Glad to hear that you are going Queensland way coz we are going to the Kimberley and I would like the tracks to be relatively dry...knowing your predisposition to attracting unseasonal rain...
Andrew
FollowupID: 355643

Sponsored Links