marvellous this search engine

Submitted: Sunday, Feb 20, 2005 at 16:59
ThreadID: 20609 Views:1342 Replies:3 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
put in post about warburton trk and submit s/e comes back and tells me thre is related links so put up the entry whats it come back with MY QUERY???????
steve
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Patrick - Sunday, Feb 20, 2005 at 17:27

Sunday, Feb 20, 2005 at 17:27
Think of it this way... at least you won't disagree with the views expressed.

Lol.

Cheers,

Patrick
AnswerID: 99170

Reply By: Member - Jack - Sunday, Feb 20, 2005 at 20:37

Sunday, Feb 20, 2005 at 20:37
Hi

I am not trying to tell you how to suck eggs .. but did you click on "View Archives" for your search. I had a similar thing happen to me once, and I knew there was a bit of stuff around that I wanted to review .. and when I hit the archive thing a whole new world of information spilled out before me ...

Jack
The hurrieder I go, the behinder I get. (Lewis Carroll-Alice In Wonderland)

My Profile  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 99208

Reply By: ExplorOz Team - Kerry W (QLD) - Sunday, Feb 20, 2005 at 20:38

Sunday, Feb 20, 2005 at 20:38
Hi GOB.

Try searching the "archives" instead of the "active" posts and tick the box that denotes "body" as opposed to "topic" or "name". (Just below the Keyword space) I just looked myself and there are 10 posts there and several more on the Warburton crossing.

The search engine will find anything for you - its worth it to spend some time familiarizing yourself with it features

Cheers
Kerry W (Qld)
Security is mostly a superstition. It doesnt exist in nature. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.
-Helen Keller

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 99209

Follow Up By: Lyds - Sunday, Feb 20, 2005 at 22:06

Sunday, Feb 20, 2005 at 22:06
Kerry,

There have been a few new topics lately where an "archive" search would have answered the question. Perhaps a prompt to search the archives before adding a topic needs to be more obvious.
FollowupID: 357560

Sponsored Links