Peron / Shark Bay area

Submitted: Monday, Apr 18, 2005 at 16:37
ThreadID: 22166 Views:1813 Replies:1 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Dear Forumites,
My intention is to pop off to the Francios Peron NP / Shark Bay area soon, just after some pointers from people who have been recently. I'm taking the O/R camper trailer and self sufficiency isn't a problem. Good camp spots in the NP would be appreciated. More into sight seeing and relaxing than fishing, bit of beach driving maybe if possible. I intend to go around to Useless Loop and maybe camp in that area again ideas / good camp spots. And yes I will be going to Monkey Mia. Any infor appreciated and thanks in advance.
Keep the shiny side up

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Member - Ray - Monday, Apr 18, 2005 at 18:49

Monday, Apr 18, 2005 at 18:49
Martyn,
We spent a few weeks up there last April and are headed that way again mid May. There are plenty of camping spots out the end of the penninsula though we did not take our trailer out there. There were a few caravans out there as well as trailers so it is a fairly easy trip. We will be camping on Cararang stn (permission required ) for two weeks of fishin' swimmin' and generally lazing about. Monkey Mia is only a day trip and mainly great for kids On the way in to denham thre are a few free camping spots I can tell you about (I will PM you).
AnswerID: 107269

Sponsored Links