True Fri funny

Submitted: Friday, Apr 22, 2005 at 09:02
ThreadID: 22282 Views:2214 Replies:5 FollowUps:2
This Thread has been Archived
I caught some thieves last night going through my carport.

I have a bit of gear there that just doesn’t fit anywhere else.

Some of the stuff is ALWAYS in the bus but the bus is getting a new clutch and service and I didn’t want to leave it in there for safety reasons. So some of my real needed stuff is where it’s not normally kept. I don’t have a difficulty in this neighborhood usually. I think the thieves were opportunity thieves from out side the area.

Well all I can say is that I’m a bit sore … and they all 5 of them are really really sore Lol.

2 girls (pity) 1 main culprit & his mate, and another poor slower runner. Lol.

I was trying to get one of them (the main guy) into the boot of the VT and he nearly st!t himself with fear. Lol.

Don’t think they’re coming back in a hurry. Lol.

Oh BTW. This is a made up story and it didn’t happen. ; )
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Member - Beatit (QLD) - Friday, Apr 22, 2005 at 09:13

Friday, Apr 22, 2005 at 09:13
Well Imusty, you got me, I was a believer (probably had something to do with one of your earlier posts and fighting that had me believing this). Very funny.

Kind regards and have a good weekend
AnswerID: 107783

Follow Up By: Member - Davoe (WA) - Friday, Apr 22, 2005 at 09:18

Friday, Apr 22, 2005 at 09:18
It obviosly is not true - he would have been straight off after the 2 girls especially as Hiedi is on nightshift
FollowupID: 364662

Reply By: Rod W - Friday, Apr 22, 2005 at 10:35

Friday, Apr 22, 2005 at 10:35
The Boy who cried Wolf!
AnswerID: 107794

Reply By: Wizard1 - Friday, Apr 22, 2005 at 11:35

Friday, Apr 22, 2005 at 11:35
Hysterical...............
AnswerID: 107798

Reply By: Nudenut - Friday, Apr 22, 2005 at 13:34

Friday, Apr 22, 2005 at 13:34
the bunny and the snake

Once upon a time, in a nice little forest, there lived an orphaned Bunny and an orphaned snake.

By a surprising coincidence, both were blind from birth. One day, the bunny was hopping through the forest, and the snake was slithering through the forest, when the bunny tripped over the snake and fell down.

This, of course, knocked the snake about quite a bit. "Oh, my," said the bunny, "I'm terribly sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. I've been blind since birth, so, I can't see where I'm going. In fact, since I'm also an orphan, I don't even know what I am."

"It's quite ok," replied the snake. "Actually, my story is as yours. I too have been blind since birth, and also never knew my mother. Tell you what, maybe I could slither all over you, and work out what you are so at least you'll have that going for you."

"Oh, that would be wonderful" replied the bunny. So the snake slithered all over the bunny, and said, "Well, you're covered with soft fur, you have really long ears, your nose twitches, and you have a soft cottony tail. I'd say that you must be a bunny rabbit."

"Oh, thank you, thank you," cried the bunny, in obvious excitement.

The bunny suggested to the snake, "Maybe I could feel you all over with my paw, and help you the same way that you've helped me." So the bunny felt the snake all over, and remarked, "Well, you're smooth and slippery, and you've a forked tongue, no backbone and no balls. I'd say you must be a team leader, a supervisor or possibly someone in senior management."
AnswerID: 107809

Follow Up By: Member - Paul J (ACT) - Friday, Apr 22, 2005 at 14:12

Friday, Apr 22, 2005 at 14:12
." So the bunny felt the snake all over, and remarked, "Well, you're smooth and slippery, and you've a forked tongue, no backbone and no balls. I'd say you must be a team leader, a supervisor or possibly someone in senior management."

I think the boy's at work can relate to that one!!!
FollowupID: 364689

Reply By: Wisey (NSW) - Friday, Apr 22, 2005 at 18:10

Friday, Apr 22, 2005 at 18:10
A couple were going out for the night. They had gotten ready, all dolled up, dog put out, fish fed etc. The taxi arrives, and as the couple exit the house, the dog bolts back inside. They don't want the dog left inside so the husband goes in after it.

The wife says to the cabbie, "he's just going upstairs to say goodbye to the mother- inlaw. Not wanting anyone to know the house is empty.

A few minutes later the husband gets into the cab. "Sorry i took so long" he says, "stupid b.tch was hiding under the bed and I had to poke her with a coathanger to get her to come out! Then I had to wrap her in a blanket to stop her from scratching me as I hauled her down stairs and tossed her into the back yard!

"She better notbleepon the vegie garden either!!!!

Enjoy your wkend,
Lest we forget.

AW
AnswerID: 107855

Sponsored Links