Well, I'm all excited...

Submitted: Friday, Apr 22, 2005 at 19:05
ThreadID: 22297 Views:1805 Replies:2 FollowUps:3
This Thread has been Archived
... with some new acquisitions. No, not real expensive toys, doesn't even require batteries....

Well, what is this thing Wolfie?

Green, Cotton / Canvas Duffel bags, from Kookaburra.

You can see these on the net, if you wish... Google it.....

Now, I recall a little while ago, I posted about some heavy duty green cotton bags I had purchased, to hold ALL, of my camping gear. Well, these weapon Duffel bags, are the ducks guts. No pockets, no zips, no secret compartments, no buckles, actually.... no nothin'! Just a 900 x 500 x 500 Heavy duty bag, which you can close the end up. Stuff it into a crevasse in the vehicle, and there's NOTHING, to get broken, ripped & torn.

I bought 3.

Gonna put all my clothes in one, and as time progresses, transfer my soiled clothes into another. Hey, I even got all anal, and got some embroidered patches saying... CLEAN... DIRTY!

The other one, well, I just couldn't stop at two! I'll have to go to a camping store to buy stuff to put inside it.....

So, there ya go..... these things are made in India, and are like..... BULLETPROOF! Makes my care factor whilst camping a little close to zero.

Fancy that....... getting all excited over a bag....... hang on...... let me rephrase that....... canvas bag.....

Luv ya Trace!!

Wolfie
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Bros - Friday, Apr 22, 2005 at 19:27

Friday, Apr 22, 2005 at 19:27
Wolfie,
You da man, man.
Cheers,
Bros.
Work is the curse of the down and out bludger.

Lifetime Member
My Profile  Send Message

AnswerID: 107874

Reply By: GOB & denny vic member - Friday, Apr 22, 2005 at 19:42

Friday, Apr 22, 2005 at 19:42
goodday wolfie
is 1 of these bags to put the paper undies in or has that gone be the by

rotflmao

steve
AnswerID: 107875

Follow Up By: Footloose - Friday, Apr 22, 2005 at 20:05

Friday, Apr 22, 2005 at 20:05
My eldest bro is training wife number 4...or is it 5 ? Anyway he got crook and has his insides emptying into a bag. He has to carry spares also.
So despite his string of divorces, wherever he goes he STILL has to take the old bag along :))
FollowupID: 364743

Follow Up By: Rosco - Bris. - Saturday, Apr 23, 2005 at 08:06

Saturday, Apr 23, 2005 at 08:06
Footloose

I had a similar prob, though thankfully it was only temporary.
One of my mates in Inglewood (Qld) reckoned he was going to make a quid selling tickets for a freak show ... see the bloke with 2bleeps.

Good to have mates hey?? .... ;-))

Cheers
FollowupID: 364777

Follow Up By: Footloose - Saturday, Apr 23, 2005 at 09:12

Saturday, Apr 23, 2005 at 09:12
Rosco, good to hear it was only temp. They are not sure about the bro. But it hasn't slowed him down much, he's just bought a Prado and is currently touring the East Coast. Have to say if it were me then I would probably be in bed feeling sorry for myself.
I've a great deal of admiration for those who get on with life....
As for mates, you can imagine the in house family jokes about him :))
FollowupID: 364780

Sponsored Links