ultimate camper trailer

Submitted: Monday, Nov 04, 2002 at 01:00
ThreadID: 2280 Views:3850 Replies:3 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
I am about to upgrade my camper and the two models I have in mind are the Ultimate Off-road campa and the Kimerley campa, my questions are: has anyone had any experience with Ultimate off-road campers, any problems, faults or short-comings etc., and the same with the Kimberley.
Any help with these two campers would be much appreciated.

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Brian - Monday, Nov 04, 2002 at 01:00

Monday, Nov 04, 2002 at 01:00
Ask this on http://groups.yahoo.com/group/campertrailers/ there are both ultimate and kimberly owners there
Brian
AnswerID: 8161

Reply By: Mike - Monday, Nov 04, 2002 at 01:00

Monday, Nov 04, 2002 at 01:00
Tim, I,ve just completed a 25000km trip with a Kimberly kamper, over 4 months and some really rough tracks. I could not praise the KK highly eneough, it towed well, was comfortable for the 2 of us and did all the things we asked of it. Setting up was a breeze and packing almost as easy. I also came across a few Ultimate owners and all were likewise happy with their trailers. Good luck with your choice.
Happy trails, Mike.
AnswerID: 8170

Reply By: Mike - Sunday, Nov 17, 2002 at 01:00

Sunday, Nov 17, 2002 at 01:00
Thought about the Campomatic? When I was doing my research I thought it was the best.

Anyway, after years experimenting with campertrailers I've gone to a touring tent. Easier to pack away and nothing to tow = better fuel economy and access to remote sites.

Plus a good touring tent will cost you A$1000 versus A$30k for top shelf camper trailer (plus increased running costs when compared to a tent).

If you take my advice you can send me an advice fee with the money you'd save!!! Good luck...
AnswerID: 8626

Sponsored Links