quick funny

Submitted: Friday, May 20, 2005 at 21:00
ThreadID: 23162 Views:1561 Replies:1 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
For his birthday, little Patrick asked for a 10-speed bicycle.

His father said, "Son, we'd give you one, but the mortgage on this house is $80,000 and your mother just lost her job.

There's no way we can afford it."

The next day the father saw little Patrick heading out the front door with a suitcase. So he asked, "Son, where are you going?"

Little Patrick told him, "I was walking past your room last night and I heard you telling mom you were pulling out. Then I heard her tell you to wait because she was coming too.

I'll be damned if I'm staying here by myself with an $80,000 mortgage and no bike!"
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Exploder - Friday, May 20, 2005 at 21:54

Friday, May 20, 2005 at 21:54
At the end of the day in a year 6 class the teacher said.
‘Ok for home work tonight I want you to all to find out about something that is contagious and tomorrow I would like you all to give a little speech about it”.

So the class all went home, and prepared there little talks for class tomorrow

The next day they were all prepared and ready to tell about all the contagious things they had found out about.

First up was little Jenny. ‘Well miss, my brother has the chicken pocks and that is very contagious. Very good Jenny, said the teacher sit down

Next was Little Timmy. ‘ Well miss, on the holidays I had the flu and that is also contagious" . So it continued thru the class until it was Billy’s turn

Billy stood up and said. Well miss, ‘My dad was talking to the man next door and he was saying to dad that he is going to paint his entire house with a 2 ¼ inch brush, And my dad said it is going to take the CUN* agers!
AnswerID: 112138

Sponsored Links