Gibb River road

Submitted: Thursday, Jun 09, 2005 at 05:17
ThreadID: 23707 Views:1889 Replies:3 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
Hi, all,

We are coming from France and plan to be on the GRR from JUly 31st (starting from Kununura) to August 6th (arriving in Broome) and would like very much to share the trip (with possible sidetrips, for example Cape Leveque) with other 4WD travellers.

- Cathy, aged 44, english teacher, passionate diver.
- Eric, real estate executive (please don't tell my mother, she believes I am an used cars salesman), paasionate golfer and Australia fan.

No kids, but two big dogs (who remain in France).

Anybody interested ??

Cheers
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Member - JohnR (Vic)&Moses - Thursday, Jun 09, 2005 at 06:23

Thursday, Jun 09, 2005 at 06:23
Eric, sorry to hear you are to miss an opportunity to be at the National three weeks earlier in Birdsville. So glad you are a real estate executive as we have enough Erics who are used car salesmen.

I hope that some of the Aussie members up that way can meet you though and be sure to show your EO sticker. Hope you enjoy Australia too in the short time you are here.
AnswerID: 114995

Reply By: Member -Dodger - Thursday, Jun 09, 2005 at 17:31

Thursday, Jun 09, 2005 at 17:31
Eric,
when you get to Kununura just post yor departure date and mobile no er phone no in the caravan parks and wait for replies. You will find that us ozzies will love to have you along for company, but bring some Red.
Sorry I won't be there.
BUGGER!
I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.

Cheers Dodg.

Lifetime Member
My Profile  Send Message

AnswerID: 115094

Follow Up By: Member - Davoe (Widgiemooltha) - Thursday, Jun 09, 2005 at 17:41

Thursday, Jun 09, 2005 at 17:41
tried that. went into the back packers at Broome and saw a notice wanted lift to darwin via grr in 4wd ph Matilda. Hmmm is that a chix name? phoned it and yep so i arranged to meet up at cable beach and go over the Iteniry. Well bugger me she was about 5,10 long blonde hair perfectly tanned and had really straight err teeth (German I think) Unfortunatly I coiuld read her mind "not going anywhere with that axe weilding weirdo" pity was I didnt even get as far as showing her there was only one bed in the Camper!!!:(
FollowupID: 370850

Reply By: Bitsumishin - Mike (WA) - Friday, Jun 10, 2005 at 08:38

Friday, Jun 10, 2005 at 08:38
Not too many golf courses along the GRR but you'll have fun anyway.
AnswerID: 115176

Sponsored Links