Southwest

Submitted: Saturday, Jun 11, 2005 at 20:01
ThreadID: 23782 Views:1437 Replies:1 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
Just spent my Saturday enjoying the rain, bush and sections of mud just south of Perth, no real had stuff just fire/ power line trails and random tracks just leading off into the bush. That I found out go nowhere that just stop leaving you bugger all room to bust out a 3 pointer.

Had the odd close call along some back property roads where it looked like it was still hard track but was really a thin layer of mud which resalted in some sideways action, but some quick movement’s on the steering wheel averted tree and vehicle damage.

Now we only get a few months a year of whether like this and the southwest comes alive so get out there and enjoy it.
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: The Explorer - Saturday, Jun 11, 2005 at 21:53

Saturday, Jun 11, 2005 at 21:53
Good stuff - Im heading to Shannon River tomorrow to pick up my mates who have been bushwalking the last 4 days (writing this to the sound of heavy rain falling)!! Bet they had fun too.
Cheers
Greg
I sent one final shout after him to stick to the track, to which he replied “All right,” That was the last ever seen of Gibson - E Giles 23 April 1874

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 115383

Follow Up By: motherhen - Sunday, Jun 12, 2005 at 00:15

Sunday, Jun 12, 2005 at 00:15
Gee - sure hope they aren't washed out into the middle of the Indian Ocean by now - what brave souls they must be! Still bucketing down in the SW and more to come
FollowupID: 371089

Sponsored Links