Cookware for camper

Submitted: Monday, Nov 18, 2002 at 01:00
ThreadID: 2393 Views:1683 Replies:2 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
As space is at a premium in the kitchen area of the camper I would like to buy some stainless steel cookware that packs inside each other.
Anyone have any and where do I get some? also what cost?
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Raymond Charlton - Monday, Nov 18, 2002 at 01:00

Monday, Nov 18, 2002 at 01:00
Several of the better camping stores have either stainless steel billies that fit one inside the other, or saucepans that fit one inside the other. We take a spun steel camp oven, that doubles as a fry pan and a large saucepan/boiler, two billies one inside the other and then a combination steamer double boiler that gives us three pots over the one gas jet.
Regards Ray
AnswerID: 8647

Follow Up By: Member - Ray - Monday, Nov 18, 2002 at 01:00

Thanks Ray, Have been to a lot of camping atores but are still looking.We use a Furphy cast ironcamp oven for the open fire so only need the smaller ones
Ray
FollowupID: 4221

Reply By: OziExplorer - Monday, Nov 18, 2002 at 01:00

We use a non-stick Wok for nearly everything. We make oatmeal porridge, stir fry's, bake, roast, etc. etc. in the Wok. We only buy cheapie non-stik Woks, as once the coating gets damaged to a point they no longer wash easily, we put them in the re-cycling and buy another. I have tried expensive non-stick coating Wok's but they last no longer than the cheapies. Besides the Wok we also use a combination steamer double boiler.
AnswerID: 8657

Sponsored Links