fitch fuel catalyst

Submitted: Saturday, Jun 25, 2005 at 09:45
ThreadID: 24166 Views:1922 Replies:3 FollowUps:7
This Thread has been Archived
i have read about the fitch fuel catalyst on there web site. talked to ppl that sell them, and naturally according to them there fantastic so but before i spend $300 pluss can i get some feed back from you guys if there any good
do you have one ? and does it work lol

thankyou keep up the good work
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: guzzi - Saturday, Jun 25, 2005 at 10:46

Saturday, Jun 25, 2005 at 10:46
PM me, I give you my bank accnt details.
Any time you want to waste money SEND IT TO ME!!
Getting the hint yet?
I have yet to see any definitive scientific proof (not produced by the sellers) that any of the cataylist, hiclone, ect actually do anything except thin out your wallet.
I could use $ 300 though.
AnswerID: 117383

Follow Up By: Member - Bill S (NSW) - Saturday, Jun 25, 2005 at 16:36

Saturday, Jun 25, 2005 at 16:36
As over 1,000 users are operating with it in the illawarra and from reports all saving from 1to2 litres every 100klms they drive, surely says something. Work this out yourself how much do you put back in your pocket in 400,000klms. Remember there are none so blind as those who do NOT want to see.Keep you eyes open people in the future,happy motoring.
FollowupID: 372839

Reply By: Member - Blue (VIC) - Saturday, Jun 25, 2005 at 10:58

Saturday, Jun 25, 2005 at 10:58
The only people I've ever come across giving good reports were on A Current Affair/Today Tonight. Seems no-one who actually outlayed $$$ wants to talk about it. I know if I'd bought one and noticed the difference they talk about, I'd be bangin' it up here, on Outerlimits and anywhere else I thought it'd do some good.

Also as many have said before and will probably continue to say "If it's that good, why aren't they installed in the factory?" If I was marketing a vehicle and thought I could gain a marketing advantage by advertising 10% better economy than my rivals, I'd fit them up front.
AnswerID: 117384

Follow Up By: joc45 - Saturday, Jun 25, 2005 at 11:58

Saturday, Jun 25, 2005 at 11:58
Hi Blue,
Didn't Peter Brock install a "polariser" in his Brock Special Holdens about 20 yrs ago?
Must be good ;-)
Funny that GMH didn't approve....
Gerry
FollowupID: 372820

Follow Up By: Member - Blue (VIC) - Saturday, Jun 25, 2005 at 12:35

Saturday, Jun 25, 2005 at 12:35
Mate I was 11 20 years ago, I had a Malvern Star Maxi and a Duncan Fernley cricket bat... Chicks, cars and brocky were still to come for me.
FollowupID: 372821

Follow Up By: F4Phantom - Saturday, Jun 25, 2005 at 14:18

Saturday, Jun 25, 2005 at 14:18
My dad put a polariser (magnet) on his car fuel line, the manufacturer say all this stuff about how the science works, i dont belive any of it tho. It was from england. anyway after maticulous record keeping to see if there was a fuel saving, the car went from using 10.3L/h to 9.1L. Not a hell of a difference but still, it did do something - took about a month to get to 9.1 and these figures are a mean average so quite accurate. BTW I am not trying to flog these things and dont give a damn if you use em or not, i dont even know where you can get em.
FollowupID: 372830

Follow Up By: Member - Blue (VIC) - Saturday, Jun 25, 2005 at 17:01

Saturday, Jun 25, 2005 at 17:01
F4Phantom,

wasn't for a moment implying that you may be looking to flog the things.

Reading your follow-up and reading upwards a little(Member Bill S), this is the first time in my life that I recall hearing of anyone who knows anyone who was willing to testify that an improvement was witnessed, even if only a small one(although 10% in your dad's case is not to be sneezed at)

The thing I don't understand is, if they are as good as they are claimed to be, why do ACA & Today Tonight do a big fanciful story about it backed up by "credible" users and tradesmen, and then it just goes away? I believe that if the product lived up to expectations, there would be a waiting list as they couldn't keep up with demand. Perhaps I am just overly cynical.
FollowupID: 372841

Follow Up By: Exploder - Saturday, Jun 25, 2005 at 20:43

Saturday, Jun 25, 2005 at 20:43
Blue>Maybe that just shows how much people believe the stories that ACA and TT report on.

Me, I am not about to rush out and buy one, Fuel cost’s what it cost’s, you buy it the car uses it, it’s a expense I’m not happy with the price of petrol but I can live with it.
FollowupID: 372863

Follow Up By: F4Phantom - Saturday, Jun 25, 2005 at 21:12

Saturday, Jun 25, 2005 at 21:12
Mate the only reason i said that is cause sometimes on this forum when you promote something, you are asked to supply your LMCT and licence and who you work for etc.. in a joking way of course but it seems some people are a little cynical. Although i conceed, that kluger guy was full on about his soft roading car i recon are heaps of crap for anything approaching fun. Anyway I hear what you say about why the manufactures dont include such items in their car and it is a bit of a stump, perhaps they have an interest in cars loosing fuel economy after a certain time so that the new model looks better, i dont know but this magnet thing sounds like a crap idea but does affect something. I hear yonks ago seamen used to hang lots of horse shoe magnets on their massive fuel lines in boats all in a row, they swore it made the things use less fuel.
FollowupID: 372868

Reply By: Robert K (VIC) - Monday, Jun 27, 2005 at 18:22

Monday, Jun 27, 2005 at 18:22
If these fitch units do not work then if you follow the websites about it in addition to the 1,000 folks in the Illawarra area( see the B.S reply above) then US Navy which seems to be buying in over 7,000 units at the cost of some millions of dollars did not know also what they were seeing when they did theirinfield trails after they must had done some due deligient research. There have been many attempts to address the issue of increasing engine fuel efficiencies and reducing exhaust emissions, eventually one might think that if the websites are correct then when the EPA certified the product it was after they had reviewed some worthwhile independent third party reseach. So it seems to me that some of the quaky comments that so far have appeared would seem to be from those who have not as yet made any serious attempt to find out some of the basics of what they are being so critical and sarcastic about.
AnswerID: 117762

Sponsored Links