Wizard 1, Thanks for encouragement re Waeco.

Submitted: Wednesday, Feb 22, 2006 at 00:12
ThreadID: 31026 Views:2005 Replies:2 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Having viewed your archived entries, I would appreciate the chance to explain (off forum) the sense of urgency in my request for Waeco contact.
( I will state now that my fears were unwarrented: reverting to mains power rectified the problem, but I still feel a need to understand why it occured, and how I can rectify it should it occur out bush. 'Till tomorrow .)
As you have so succintly highlighted, I am an absolute Cretin (no offence intended to anyone so involved) re. email/internet, but thanks to people like Gramps, Footloose ,Oldplodder, Willem, I'm slowly crawling from the ute in the bush to the armchair in front of the computer.
Just to highlight my ignorance,I don't know how to contact you off-line; please feel free to contact me through David.
I'm quite sure there is a reason for your fiery response to my post.
Happy caravanning Wizard,
. Jeff H.
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Footloose - Wednesday, Feb 22, 2006 at 11:06

Wednesday, Feb 22, 2006 at 11:06
Wow. I got a positive mention:)
Jeff, don't think of yourself as "electronically challenged". Mate of mine is. He REALLY is. Nice bloke but he can't handle more than 2 emails a day, and can't work out how to navigate a web page. Talk about a short fuse !
Reminds me of a friend of my daughters. Bought a puter and sold it 3 months later. She was "offocially over it".
It will come. Just keep trying, as it's all a matter of familiarity.
AnswerID: 156446

Reply By: Wizard1 - Wednesday, Feb 22, 2006 at 11:44

Wednesday, Feb 22, 2006 at 11:44
Jeff H,
Glad you took it so well....
AnswerID: 156453

Sponsored Links