Roma Caravans

Submitted: Friday, May 05, 2006 at 11:38
ThreadID: 33566 Views:5599 Replies:3 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Hi all. New to this forum. I was looking for advice on Roma caravans. I am looking at buying one and would like to get some feedback on thier quality from people who have them.
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Member - Cruiser (NSW) - Friday, May 05, 2006 at 12:23

Friday, May 05, 2006 at 12:23
David S (NSW)

Dont know about Roma Caravans, but am concidering buying an Evernew and have found that there is a lot of help and knowledge available at this site, www.supertramp.com.au

Hope this helps.

Cruiser
AnswerID: 170904

Reply By: Arkay - Friday, May 05, 2006 at 12:58

Friday, May 05, 2006 at 12:58
We bought our camper trailer from the S.A. Roma caravan people. Then when we wanted to get an airconditioned caravan we naturally made extensive inquiries about the Roma vans. From them & elsewjhere. What we heard & saw was all good. The Romas are well appointed & engineered vans, and here in S.A. are marketed by a family business of experienced & nice people to deal with. In the end we (cheapskates) bought a new Jayco Heritage tandem though because of (1) the initial outlay was considerably less, and (2) we thought it would be easier to sell the Jayco when the time comes.
Wish we could have kept the C/T too as we have to resort back to tenting or day trips from the caravan for the harder treks. Ah well, can't have everything.
AnswerID: 170912

Reply By: Nav 8 - Friday, May 05, 2006 at 16:54

Friday, May 05, 2006 at 16:54
We have a Regal van, I belive made by the Roma mob. Had it just under two years from new and a great van well finished and strongly built timber frame. I am not sure if the roma are timber or alloy,I think timber a little bit heaver than the alluminum frame vans but as said very strong. I dont think you would have a problem with a Roma.
Nav.
AnswerID: 170978

Sponsored Links