MTR'S are on.

Submitted: Saturday, Jun 03, 2006 at 22:50
ThreadID: 34587 Views:1705 Replies:2 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Got them fitted thismorning then straight out to the Keep River for a look and spot of fishing.Went for the 285's after lots and lots of thought and first impression is they seem to give a smoother ride over rougher roads(maybe my imagination).If std ride height was going to be kept,they look to big for the arches but with a 2-3inch lift they will look good(thats the next mod).Speedo reads about 5 kays out as was advised by you good people.
Anyone heading up here and wants a good day out(great camp spots as well) head out the Keep River ,great fishing(so Im told,we caught nothen) and a good scenic drive.
One last thing,if you need tyres or related repairs,see Craig at Beaurepairs,top bloke.
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Scoey (QLD) - Monday, Jun 05, 2006 at 09:03

Monday, Jun 05, 2006 at 09:03
The first thing I noticed when I got my MTR's on was just how sure footed they are! Air them down a bit and they'll hold on to any terrain! (slight exageration but you get the picture!) Enjoy the new shoes Nick!
AnswerID: 176760

Reply By: optimist - Monday, Jun 05, 2006 at 12:31

Monday, Jun 05, 2006 at 12:31
New tyres with theire deeper spongier rubber usually give the impression of a softer ride, maybe because older tyres harden with age.
Enjoy the extra grip of the new ones & maybe higher fuel consumption of wider treads.
AnswerID: 176795

Sponsored Links