1 week away

Submitted: Sunday, Apr 27, 2003 at 18:06
ThreadID: 4596 Views:2245 Replies:7 FollowUps:7
This Thread has been Archived
just a few things i found out after 1 week away in victorias high country
1 helton heat exchanger 9 showers most nights none cold.
2 repco air compressor 8 tyres every day 16-35psi about 30 mins.
3 hema maps get a more detailed map.
4 gps good when you dont have detailed maps.
5 cooper st unstopable.
6 porta potti how did we go this long without one.
7 cheap chinesse generator best $350 ever spent.
8 warn winch good for when you think you can go through that river.
9 fire wood pay the man $25 for a 5x8 trailer load.
10 tours of the high country book dont let wife navigate.
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Member - Peter (WA) - Sunday, Apr 27, 2003 at 18:13

Sunday, Apr 27, 2003 at 18:13
Please give more details about the $350 generator
1 where from
2 is it noisey
3 size
4 what else can you tell me
Thanks for helpBorn to drive a 4x4 , not a keyboard
Peter York 4x4
AnswerID: 18509

Follow Up By: diamond - Sunday, Apr 27, 2003 at 18:33

Sunday, Apr 27, 2003 at 18:33
have a look at postid 3458 theres all you need to know there.
FollowupID: 11563

Reply By: bob - Sunday, Apr 27, 2003 at 18:35

Sunday, Apr 27, 2003 at 18:35
Don't you just hate it when you are wrong big mouth!
AnswerID: 18513

Follow Up By: diamond - Sunday, Apr 27, 2003 at 18:38

Sunday, Apr 27, 2003 at 18:38
what are you talking about ??????????
FollowupID: 11565

Reply By: Member - Peter (WA) - Sunday, Apr 27, 2003 at 21:05

Sunday, Apr 27, 2003 at 21:05
BOB , this is a friendly ADULT site please keep your childish comments in the playground where they belong Born to drive a 4x4 , not a keyboard
Peter York 4x4
AnswerID: 18526

Follow Up By: diamond - Monday, Apr 28, 2003 at 17:54

Monday, Apr 28, 2003 at 17:54
yes i dodn know what his problem is.how did you go whith looking at the generator
FollowupID: 11621

Reply By: bob - Monday, Apr 28, 2003 at 21:29

Monday, Apr 28, 2003 at 21:29
The reponse to your (which has been deleted by David) which you profess to claim that I believe everything on the web in reference to feb 2003 where you state and I quote ralph from wa is a sooky la la because he had his franchise taken off him because of poor workmanship and poor service. You spoke Diamond as if knew the hole story and that you knew ralph do you? Know you don't I know the guy and everything he speaks is the truth. It is not made up you seem to me the sort of guy that would keep driving if someone was broken down in the bush. All the guy was asking for in the early days was your support which wasn't going to cost a cent he now is gravely ill with motor neuron disease you people on this website are pathetic even though ralph is ill he still has more balls and guts than any of you pussey's to challenge a major corporation and question there wrong doing ok he has bagged them but that's because he tried to ask nicley and no one took any notice so he decided to get tough. That's my problem you bleep!
AnswerID: 18630

Follow Up By: diamond - Tuesday, Apr 29, 2003 at 18:04

Tuesday, Apr 29, 2003 at 18:04
dear bob(big mouth)1st of all the thread you are refering to was not by ralph from pedders as you would have seen if you read the thread it was from another guy named ralph who said he didnt own a pedders store.(learn to read everything before opening your silly flapper)also in the original thread where he first started going of i emailed that thread to someone who knows and i was told he has a major problem with his old company because they were taking his franchise of him because of complaints made about his workman ship.he also sent him self bankrupt trying to save his store with legal action which he kept losing.now this is the story i was told be it true or not im not sure.but its the story i was told and have no reason to not believe.as for that crap he put up on the web site what a load of absalute rubbish.(i would expect some one with your brain capacity(or lack of ) to believe it)now grow up little man move on and get over it.every one has there right to there own opinion.now go play out in the bush.(you would be the only person i would not helpif broken down because you probly did something stupid like to forget your tighten wheel nuts or something)
FollowupID: 11689

Reply By: Member - Peter (WA) - Monday, Apr 28, 2003 at 21:43

Monday, Apr 28, 2003 at 21:43
diamond ,thanks for the info on the Gene , I have added it to my list of wants and must haves .PeterBorn to drive a 4x4 , not a keyboard
Peter York 4x4
AnswerID: 18634

Reply By: bob - Tuesday, Apr 29, 2003 at 21:16

Tuesday, Apr 29, 2003 at 21:16
Diamond you where in reference to him you called him a sooky la la from Wa I did read it asswipe and the rest You are so wrong about the story you bleep off off you brainless fool your the one who shoots his mouth off not knowing a whole lot. Hurry home to your husband.I know your really upset your wrong.
AnswerID: 18734

Follow Up By: diamond - Wednesday, Apr 30, 2003 at 13:33

Wednesday, Apr 30, 2003 at 13:33
dear bob my friend .you poor pathetic little man.maybe you should be spending more time with your husband hahaha.and less time at the computer.or if you must be on the computer try a web site more suited to your intelligence(www.clown school.com).the only thing im upset about is not being able to see your big plapper flapping to theese responses(moron)now get a life and get on with it .me and im sure most other people arnt interested in your childish behavior.(save it for the school yard(clown school)ps if your the bob who put a post in about f250 tyres have another look.so if you have to have a little sooky la la of you go.
FollowupID: 11748

Reply By: twandy - Tuesday, Apr 29, 2003 at 21:59

Tuesday, Apr 29, 2003 at 21:59
Wow. I followed a thread that mentioned the High Country as I have just spent 2 weeks around there. Did I miss something and if so, glad I did. Diamond, where did you go. There were a lot of 4x4s in Omeo over Easter. Its a great place and agree about the maps. Agree about wyfes not navigating - we prefer to drive! About to exchange my electric winch for a hand winch. Would also like more info on the generator.
AnswerID: 18748

Follow Up By: diamond - Wednesday, Apr 30, 2003 at 13:59

Wednesday, Apr 30, 2003 at 13:59
hi twandy.lovely up in the high country isnt it.sorry about the above responses just this bob guy has some serious problems.we spent 10 days at jamieson with some friends from qld.there were heaps of 4wd and motor bikes there this year.we mainly did a few day trips
.craigs hut and a few others.mt terible to woods point thats one place the better map would have been better.lol.i would not get rid of my electric winch wife wouldnt let me (good for gardening).if you have a look here.www.yamaha-motor.com.au/power/index.htm.this is the genny the 950 they call it.only this one is a chinese copy.the yammy costs about $1000.we ran ours for at least 40-50 hrs running bar fridge/camper lights/150watt flood light/tv/dvd/video(keeps kids calm).battery charger.and all up used about 12 litres of fuel.hope this helps
FollowupID: 11749

Follow Up By: twandy - Wednesday, Apr 30, 2003 at 15:01

Wednesday, Apr 30, 2003 at 15:01
Hi Diammond, The discussion from Bob was really a non-issue. I read something about large companies taking over small businesses and thought that could have developed into a productive discussion as much of the threads here relate to merchandise/service. Purchase of Australian goods/services may well have been of interest. However, it was becoming more of a personal attack so .... I lost interest.

Have not been to the Jamieson area for some time. Must get over there and see it. I tend to stay around the Omeo/Benambra/Deep Creek area close to the Brothers. There were also a lot of bikes in Omeo when I drove in and along the Corryong Rd. It is magnificent country no matter the weather. Thanks for the info on the generator and will have a look at the web site. You mentioned running a tv/video etc. Obviously the noise level was acceptable for these. I have a couple of acres up the High Country and no gas or electricity. My children are grown and if ever there is a mention of a tv coming up, I am threated under the pain of death! Absolutely no tv etc. So lots of scrabble, chess, books, ball games. Bus using a generator for power tools would be handy. Thanks again for the info.
FollowupID: 11750

Sponsored Links