Dingo Doza folda tents - anyone owmn one?

Submitted: Sunday, May 11, 2003 at 11:58
ThreadID: 4841 Views:4065 Replies:1 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
Has anyone here owned / use one of theses car top tents?
have been looking for a while at car top tents and recently looked at one of these any comments would be greatly appreciated
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Member - Chris (W.A.) - Wednesday, May 14, 2003 at 00:56

Wednesday, May 14, 2003 at 00:56
G'day Old Jack,
I don't own one but I have my reservations about getting up in the middle of the night for a drain eg. down the ladder, up the ladder etc. Not that I have that problem but if after a couple of beers or bourbons so be it. You are resigned? No? GO THE OZTENT!!!!!Love the bush.
Chris
AnswerID: 19963

Follow Up By: Old Jack - Wednesday, May 14, 2003 at 23:03

Wednesday, May 14, 2003 at 23:03
Yes Chris I have looked at the Oztent, If i wanted a tent for on the ground I don't think anyone could go far wrong with the oztent, the getting up & down the ladder is no problem to me & my prostate is fine so multi trips in night not a problem either!
they all are a comprimise of some sort, I like havingthe bed up of the ground, used to have a flat tray roof rack on the old work truck & would sleep in/on the swag on the roof up away from most of the snakes & crocks! dont have kids to worry about anymore so just to to tent for & other half likes the idea as well(for a change) also we can fit this type of tent to the rack on the trailer or for that matter her car!
FollowupID: 12803

Sponsored Links