Satellite TV Feedback

Satellite TV For PC Review:
I came across www.dontpaytv.com, I was excited to read that I will be able to watch tv channels, from all over the world, on my computer that too without buying any hardware device and without paying any subscription fees.

Although, I was very skeptical, I started doing research on the product with extra care. So After doing thorough research and after finding “No questions asked 60 days money back guarantee” I decided to give it a shot.

I bought the product and immediately after payment I got access to download and detailed instructions on how to download and install the product.

The satellite tv was really good it worked well. I hopped from channel to channel. I tested many of them. Almost all channels worked perfectly except a few ones. I soon forgot these 8-9 non working channels as there were thousands other to watch.

I must also admit, the picture quality and the sound quality is really good. I would recommend this product to anyone who is trying to get tv on pc OR looking for a free way of watching thousands of tv channels.

Utility of this software for me is really good because I work on the computers whole day and when I get bored from work I switch on to TV and may be 5-10 min and I am back on my work. Without loosing the continuity of work I refresh myself.

I also got some bonus like unlimited music download, unlimited movie download etc. etc. I was not happy with these although music and tv shows download was good but movie download did not work for me. May be because the size of movies are big or what ever the reason may be movie download did not work for me.

Overall the software is really good and I can confidently recommend it to everybody. They have 3 Editions.
www.dontpaytv.com
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: lynxxy - Sunday, Feb 10, 2008 at 13:42

Sunday, Feb 10, 2008 at 13:42
Hi Everyone,

I thought I would include this article before anyone got ripped off from this site.

I must say I havnt downloaded the software but Im sceptical and found this web page Q&A info interesting:

Everything I've read about this type of thing tells me it's a scam, or at least a waste of money. The software you get for your forty bucks is nothing more than a menu of free online television broadcasts. Most of the stations listed are foreign, and the list contains many entries that are obsolete or do not work.

Sorry, but there's no way to turn your PC into a satellite dish and get free HBO. But there is some good news... You CAN use your internet-connected computer to tune into a huge number of free television broadcasts. You can watch the BBC News, Comedy Central, Discovery Channel, ESPN, and other broadcasts from around the world.

I suggest that you first go to the official website of the TV station or broadcast that you'd like to watch and look for a link to view live or recent broadcasts. If you don't see what you want there, try one of these sites:

Channel Chooser
Google Video
Free TV Online
World TVPC
WWI TV
AnswerID: 286689

Follow Up By: Cruiserman1961 (QLD) - Sunday, Feb 10, 2008 at 13:48

Sunday, Feb 10, 2008 at 13:48
Howdy lynxxy,
i reckon you are right there. there is however a free application from TVU networks which does exactly the same as the above software only in a better quality.
http://pages.tvunetworks.com/downloads/index.html

Keep in mind that a fast internet connection is required to make it enjoyable to watch.

Cheers, Udo
FollowupID: 551914

Follow Up By: Member - John (Vic) - Sunday, Feb 10, 2008 at 13:51

Sunday, Feb 10, 2008 at 13:51
Have a look at post 54419.
This bloke is spuiking the product for personal gain in my view.
VKS737 - Mobile 6352 (Selcall 6352)

Lifetime Member
My Profile  Send Message

FollowupID: 551915

Reply By: Member - Matt (Perth-WA) - Sunday, Feb 10, 2008 at 14:20

Sunday, Feb 10, 2008 at 14:20
Nice Advertorial...... are we to believe you have no vested interest?
AnswerID: 286700

Reply By: giffo - Sunday, Feb 10, 2008 at 16:09

Sunday, Feb 10, 2008 at 16:09
The same post is on another forum word for word.If it sounds too good to be true it probably is.

Cheers
Giffo
AnswerID: 286718

Reply By: F4Phantom - Sunday, Feb 10, 2008 at 21:18

Sunday, Feb 10, 2008 at 21:18
I used to go to work and then after 5 to 10 minutes stop concerntrating, I wished I had a tv nearby and I did, but it was an american plug so I could not plug it in. (last time I buy an american tv) so at this point I knew the only answer for me to get streamlined was internet tv, this way i never had to look away from the screen. Through searches I found thousands of high quality documentrys from original tv station web sites and millions of free download tv shows, but then I found a dodgy web site asking for credit card details for some software I think i made in VB 15 years ago. I immediatly knew this was for me, so I got it, and then donated 3 weeks wages. Now when ever I need a break, instead of having a drink, fresh air, talk to someone, make a phone call or go to the toilet I simply restart the computer 15 times and then the software occasionally works, I then watch re-runs of a 1970 spanish tv show I have not heard of with no sound. Mate you all need to try this.
AnswerID: 286779

Reply By: GaryInOz (Vic) - Sunday, Feb 10, 2008 at 22:22

Sunday, Feb 10, 2008 at 22:22
Spam, spam, spam, spam,
Spam, spam, spam, spam,
Lovely spam! Wonderful spam!

etc...
AnswerID: 286805

Reply By: giffo - Sunday, Feb 10, 2008 at 22:34

Sunday, Feb 10, 2008 at 22:34
Yes ,this bloke probably sold Holden Camiras as muscle cars of the 1980s.Aussies are are a sarcastic bunch !

Cheers
Giffo
AnswerID: 286812

Sponsored Links