Mount Worsnop and the Alien Conspiracy Theory

Submitted: Wednesday, Mar 12, 2008 at 20:33
ThreadID: 55488 Views:4344 Replies:11 FollowUps:9
This Thread has been Archived
Hi all,

I'm not sure who may have travelled in the area of Mount Allott and Mount Worsnop in the Gibson Desert, but stange things are happening.

I was in the area in 2003 and had a look at all the nearby features like Alexander Spring, Mount Allott and Lake Gillen. Nothing seemed out of place at that time. The map I used was the Yowalga map-sheet from NATMAPS which was epoch 1984 and here is an extract.

As you can see it appears normal, all the landmarks and the Hunt Oil Road splitting the map.

Now a quick web search of the area will reveal that there is a possibility of an Alien Base at Mount Allott. There is a number of websites stating this and this is one HERE.

I was first alerted to the possibility of an Alien Base when I was doing my research for my trip in 2003 by way of websites like that one.

I now think it may be true and the Aliens are doing research on Earth Moving on a very large scale. Their choice of area is good, as witnesses will be minimal.

Some of you will know I wrote a trip report at the time and put it on the web. On 15 August 2004 I received an email which asked the question, "....Could I ask you ,when at the Mount Allott location did you see any unusual ariel phenomena, or hear any low humming or static electricity in the air.
Hope you can help here Thanks."

Naturally for reasons of National Security I cannot reveal this persons identity or what my reply was.

Here is an extract of the 2003 (current I think) map of the same area.

As it is clearly seen, Mount Worsnop have been relocated about 1500 metres to the east. Is this the result of an Alien test?? Perhaps the Aliens picked up the mountain and dumped where it is now. This might also explain why the mountain has sunk 15 metres in elevation.

I am certain when I was there that the mountain was in the position west of the road. Can anyone confirm this who has been there since say, 2004?

Whatever the reason, the Director of National Mapping is in serious trouble as he is overlooking the obvious, or he may have been mind altered by the aliens.

I feel a bit obliged to find an answer, so I have decided to find out for myself in July.

I will keep you all informed.

Cheers

Equinox

Looking for adventure.
In whatever comes our way.

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Jim from Best Off Road - Wednesday, Mar 12, 2008 at 20:41

Wednesday, Mar 12, 2008 at 20:41
I drink too much at times as well.

AnswerID: 292396

Follow Up By: Willem - Wednesday, Mar 12, 2008 at 21:28

Wednesday, Mar 12, 2008 at 21:28
We akready know that........hahahaha
FollowupID: 557791

Follow Up By: Willem - Wednesday, Mar 12, 2008 at 21:29

Wednesday, Mar 12, 2008 at 21:29
'already'...too many beers
FollowupID: 557792

Reply By: Footloose - Wednesday, Mar 12, 2008 at 20:42

Wednesday, Mar 12, 2008 at 20:42
Trust you to notice:)
I'll bet it was just an accidental oversight. A toast crumb on the draft and voila~.
As for aliens up there, I once thought I'd caught some in the act up in Kakadu. Sure sounded like it. Turned out to be the music guys making the soundtrack for Crocodile Dundee. Man that didgeridoo sounds mean when played in a cave !
AnswerID: 292397

Follow Up By: Footloose - Wednesday, Mar 12, 2008 at 20:45

Wednesday, Mar 12, 2008 at 20:45
And if there's a sane and rational person at the helm of that website....I rekkon they consume a heck of a lot of something illegal !
FollowupID: 557773

Reply By: Louie the fly - Wednesday, Mar 12, 2008 at 20:57

Wednesday, Mar 12, 2008 at 20:57
Hmmmm. Reckon I saw my mother-in-law there once. She must be an alien coz she sure ain't human! Wonder if they look like this guy - Alvin Alien.

Image Could Not Be Found
AnswerID: 292406

Reply By: Robin Miller - Wednesday, Mar 12, 2008 at 21:05

Wednesday, Mar 12, 2008 at 21:05
I can reveal that the group responsible is part of the Telstra /Sensis/Whereis gang and that that was just a practise run.

Recently they have got bolder and produced a product called City Navigator 8.

On it I drive on an un-recorded 6 lane highway called the Dandenong bypass to work.

Whilst during this drive the map system tries to direct me onto an 8 lane highway called eastlink which isn't even open yet.

Robin Miller

My Profile  Send Message

AnswerID: 292412

Follow Up By: equinox - Wednesday, Mar 12, 2008 at 21:22

Wednesday, Mar 12, 2008 at 21:22
Robin,

You may be right, I rang Telstra once and someone distinctly Alien answered. You're onto something....

Looking for adventure.

Lifetime Member

FollowupID: 557788

Follow Up By: HowdyDoody - Thursday, Mar 13, 2008 at 17:19

Thursday, Mar 13, 2008 at 17:19
I hear you Robin. I work right at the Sth Gippy Hwy end of the Dandy bypass and TomTom does not think it's open yet although it seems to be able to instruct me to turn off it onto Eastlink. Also thought Pakenham bypass was open about 6 months prior to opening...
Hmmm, strange things are happening here.

I also had a Telstra inquiry answered by an Alien, I got the right advise that worked - could not have been a human Telstra employee...
FollowupID: 557950

Reply By: Willem - Wednesday, Mar 12, 2008 at 21:31

Wednesday, Mar 12, 2008 at 21:31
One looks like a Hema Map and the other Geoscience

Maybe someone has been fiddling with the satellites?

These lonly trips of yours could conjure up some weird ideas...:-)

Cheers
AnswerID: 292420

Reply By: Gone Bush (WA) - Wednesday, Mar 12, 2008 at 21:38

Wednesday, Mar 12, 2008 at 21:38
Equinox, I'm not surprised that someone has stumbled on this shear in the time/space continuum.

What you have discovered is the result of the tests, on a remote WA outback station, by the Japanese Aum Supreme Truth sect. The same sect responsible for the Sarin gas attacks in Tokyo.

Check these links:

Link 1

Link 2

The result is similar to the Philadelphia Experiment in the US where a warship was "beamed" from one harbour to another.

Philadelphia Experiment

Except in this case they transported an entire mountain from one place to another.

Be very careful, do not answer your door if they are MIB's.

Your file is getting bigger and bigger.
I'm glad I ain't too scared to be lazy
- Augustus McCrae (Lonesome Dove)

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 292426

Follow Up By: equinox - Wednesday, Mar 12, 2008 at 21:48

Wednesday, Mar 12, 2008 at 21:48
Thanks Gone Bush.

Be rest assurred - I will not answer my door to these MIB's.

Looking for adventure.

Lifetime Member

FollowupID: 557800

Reply By: Member - Phil G (SA) - Wednesday, Mar 12, 2008 at 21:46

Wednesday, Mar 12, 2008 at 21:46
Equinox,
We hid Hunt Oil Rd in Oct 2005. The aliens had been there.
They had already burnt out a Nissan further up the track. How did we know they were aliens??? They left the engel behind.............obviously didn't know how good they were.
Image Could Not Be Found

Then what happened to Mt Worsnop? Well from the photo, you can see that they scraped the top off it and moved it to the other side of the road. No wonder Natmaps got confused, but the topless mountain you see here is definitely south-west of the track.
Image Could Not Be Found

They sucked Alexander spring dry
then we could see the burn marks from where they took off:
Image Could Not Be Found

Glad we cleared that up Eh :-)))

AnswerID: 292427

Follow Up By: equinox - Wednesday, Mar 12, 2008 at 21:58

Wednesday, Mar 12, 2008 at 21:58
Thanks Phil, appreciate it.
I think now I will print this thread out and put it in an envelope and hide it somewhere.

Looking for adventure.

Lifetime Member

FollowupID: 557804

Follow Up By: Member - Phil G (SA) - Wednesday, Mar 12, 2008 at 22:32

Wednesday, Mar 12, 2008 at 22:32
It wasn't just the top of Mt Worsnop that got circumcised and shifted by the aliens.
Heres the hospital at Cook (on the railway line) in 2002.
Image Could Not Be Found

And here it is in 2005. They did a neat job though:
Image Could Not Be Found

Makes a mockery of the promotional signs in Cook though:
Image Could Not Be Found
FollowupID: 557815

Reply By: Gone Bush (WA) - Wednesday, Mar 12, 2008 at 22:14

Wednesday, Mar 12, 2008 at 22:14
This Thread deserves recognition (other than from ASIO and the CIA, of course).
I'm glad I ain't too scared to be lazy
- Augustus McCrae (Lonesome Dove)

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 292433

Follow Up By: Dasher Des - Thursday, Mar 13, 2008 at 10:25

Thursday, Mar 13, 2008 at 10:25
It has already been noted!!!
FollowupID: 557878

Reply By: Member - Davoe (Yalgoo) - Thursday, Mar 13, 2008 at 11:07

Thursday, Mar 13, 2008 at 11:07
Nothing that sisnister- looks like another Neclear waste dump on the sly.
There is one NW of coolgardie and older natmaps refer to it as a tailings dam (there are no mines in the area)
and newer maps call it Mt Dimer mine which is actually about 100km to the west.
interested i drove out there and sure enough after you drove out far enough their startd being keep out sighns so i kept driving to a gate that appeared locked but it wasnt.
Drove right out there the place is unmaned with nothing stopping anyone with a vested intrest in radioactive material going out there. Also makes interesting viewing on google earth.
The road out there is called the mt walton health road
and is completly omited on the roads and tracks of WA despite being a haul road.
there are things our GVT does not want us to know
AnswerID: 292480

Reply By: desert - Thursday, Mar 13, 2008 at 11:32

Thursday, Mar 13, 2008 at 11:32
Hi Equinox, I went into Alexander springs in 2005 I think it was and can confirm that Worsnop was on the western side of the road. Spent about three hours or so walking the area looking for the water source. Whilst there we came across very strange "place stones" that had been deliberatly arranged in circles, straight lines and other unconventional shapes along the ground. Very odd, and I think the result of some dag going out there to add fuel to the alien rumours. Oh, and the Engel fridge was still there!We camped at the caves, on the Hunt Oil road (nice camp) and explored the rocky Knoll and the caves, but did not find a trace of any animal bones in them. The theory is that the aliens came back to remove their dead and any trace of their being! Except for the place stones, of course.
AnswerID: 292481

Reply By: Member - Willie , Sydney. - Thursday, Mar 13, 2008 at 13:43

Thursday, Mar 13, 2008 at 13:43
Equinox and everybody else who has posted - well done , I have really enjoyed it .
Willie .

PS Equinox ....... watch your back .
AnswerID: 292495

Sponsored Links