The newlyweds in Hobart

Submitted: Thursday, May 08, 2008 at 19:38
ThreadID: 57399 Views:1745 Replies:2 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
G'day all

Just had a phone call from Member Luke S.A. and his new bride Careen, they are currently in Hobart and asked me to let you all know they are having a wonderful time, Luke says the weather has been reasonably kind to them although they did have a few wet nights whilst on the east coast.. He also told me that they met up with members Pud and Baz and said they couldn't have met a nicer couple and that they thank them very much for their hospitality....Apparently Baz took them to a 4wdriving track but couldn't proceed along the track with them as he is preparing his vehicle for a coming trip...Luke said to thank you Baz , and that the track was awesome but he did manage to come to a bit of grief with a certain tree...lol...bugger all damage apparently, anyway i'll let Luke tell all about it when he gets back.....

Cheers.....Dave
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Member - Borgy.. (SA) - Thursday, May 08, 2008 at 19:41

Thursday, May 08, 2008 at 19:41
Whoops
I forgot , they also asked me to say hello to all
AnswerID: 302756

Reply By: Baz & Pud (Tassie) - Friday, May 09, 2008 at 08:52

Friday, May 09, 2008 at 08:52
G'day Borgy
Having met Luke and Careen we now feel as if we know all you guys, it was a pleasure to have them for a BBQ lunch, only Tassie hospitality at its best you know (LOL).
I actually wanted to do the track with them but it was she who wears the nickers that but a halt to it, but understandable so as we are heading for WA in a couple of weeks and didn't want the truck damaged.
May catch up with you guys some time.
Cheers and all the best.

Baz & Pud
Go caravaning, life is so much shorter than death.

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 302829

Sponsored Links