White Interior

Submitted: Wednesday, Jun 04, 2008 at 19:13
ThreadID: 58377 Views:1558 Replies:3 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
We are looking at having a 25 ft internal van built (currently have a 23 footer) as we travell full time (7 years so far) & one of the things on the possible wish list is a white interior similar to the Roadmaster shown in this link

http://www.roadmastercaravans.com.au/newluxury.html

to make the interior seem more open

Wondering if any forum members have any thoughts on this or if anyone has or has seen a van with a white interior as in the pictures of the Roadmaster is looks impressive

Any thoughts would be appreciated

Regards Don
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: donk - Wednesday, Jun 04, 2008 at 19:18

Wednesday, Jun 04, 2008 at 19:18
Site Link

Hopefully this link will work

Regards Don
AnswerID: 307773

Reply By: howesy - Wednesday, Jun 04, 2008 at 19:21

Wednesday, Jun 04, 2008 at 19:21
Seen a few new ones done in this way but none that have been in use a while. I reckon it looks good and as a rule white is pretty good with dirt it just looks a darker white when it gets dirty. If you look after it I reckon it looks great.
AnswerID: 307774

Reply By: Member - Au-2 - Wednesday, Jun 04, 2008 at 20:33

Wednesday, Jun 04, 2008 at 20:33
That colour scheme would be ideal for me, Donk. Whether I was going to live for long periods or take short trips, I would only ever be able to live in such a small space if it was light coloured, even if it was just an illusion. Actually, the plum colour of the seats is a very practical idea from a woman's point of view. It won't show the dirt up as quickly or easily as a lot of other shades. If one uses a micro fibre cloth with a little detergent, the white laminate should stay bright for yonks.

OzeSheila.
AnswerID: 307785

Sponsored Links