Keep the Tales Coming ,ThreadID: 59596

Submitted: Thursday, Jul 17, 2008 at 19:28
ThreadID: 59869 Views:2211 Replies:2 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
Just been surfing the threads and came across this one I cant stop laughing there should be a ~Topics~ called (Strange Tales and Funny Stories from your Journey) about what happens sometimes while camping I think its so great to hear all these stories there are so many Campers out there I am sure there would be a lot of strange or funny stories to tell your fellow travellers, I just cracked up reading some of these, good one guys keep them coming, we all need a good laugh.
ThreadID: 59596
Posted: 8 Jul 08 19:27
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Kim and Damn Dog - Thursday, Jul 17, 2008 at 23:25

Thursday, Jul 17, 2008 at 23:25
Brad

You want a good bush tale. Have a look at Willem's Pig story on his site.

Regards

Kim
AnswerID: 315844

Reply By: Geoff (Newcastle, NSW) - Thursday, Jul 17, 2008 at 23:33

Thursday, Jul 17, 2008 at 23:33
Well, time for a new oldie!

About 25 years ago a group of us went to Fraser Island for the first time.

We had a ball, caught plenty of fish, saw all the sites a generally great adventure!

Our mate Tommy didn't have that much fun!

Few days into the trip we went to the Orchid Beach Hotel for a coldie, can only have one otherwise we'd be over the limit!

Soo, here's Tommy on his arse, right foot in the air on the back of a chair in a fair bit of discomfort!

Next thing you know another bloke hobbles in, he's doing it tough too!

Plonks his arse on a chair next to Tommy and puts his left foot on the back of another chair.

Tommy and Lefty strike up a conversation about dodgy feet.

What'd you do was the obvious question? Stood on a hot Jaffle Iron was both answers!

Big difference was one had a crook left foot, the other right. One had circles on his foot, the other squares!

Geoff
Geoff,
Landcruiser HDJ78,
Grey hair is hereditary, you get it from children. Baldness is caused by watching the Wallabies.

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 315846

Follow Up By: Waynepd (NSW) - Friday, Jul 18, 2008 at 09:22

Friday, Jul 18, 2008 at 09:22
HAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHA Good one Geoff
FollowupID: 582096

Sponsored Links