Lightforce after sales service

I have a pair of striker 170's that are well out of warranty. I noticed the other day that the light must have ingested water into the housings, as the reflectors had a sooty/burnt appearance. I haven't been doing any deep water crossings, so it may have just been condensation or rain. Anyway, after emailing the guys at Lightforce, they responded the same day with a reply paid number to send the lights back. My lights are now on their way home fixed free of charge, no questions asked. Whilst it is not good that this happened to the lights in the first place (apparently it was just dodgy batch of o-rings), it is encouraging to see such a high level of after sales support and professionalism.

I have no affiliation with the company, just wanted to pass on my good experience with Lightforce, they are well worth the investment.

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: MEMBER - Darian (SA) - Wednesday, Jan 14, 2009 at 15:53

Wednesday, Jan 14, 2009 at 15:53
Ditto - I had a similar experience - their after sales service to clients is of the highest order ! .......(IHNA).
AnswerID: 344284

Reply By: Shaver - Thursday, Jan 15, 2009 at 08:46

Thursday, Jan 15, 2009 at 08:46
Years ago I left a SL 240 spotlight (shooting) out in the rain & it injested water overnight. I rang up Lightforce & was answered by someone there that stated the light was not waterproof & if I wanted the same to go & buy another brand. I was so incensed that I wrote a letter to RL Dennis (owner) about my treatment & how this person was not creating a good image for his company as the first point of contact. He sent a reply back to me stating his concern & that the problem had been solved, he had sacked the employee. Turned out to be the Storeman. They then replaced the whole light. I still have the letter from him thanking me for taking the time to bring the matter to his attention !
AnswerID: 344379

Reply By: Rossco td105 - Friday, Jan 16, 2009 at 22:03

Friday, Jan 16, 2009 at 22:03
Same helpful assistance from Lightforce for me,

Covers didn't fit properly (new in packages) for a trio of 170's, emails back and forward and covers sorted. If only it was always so easy.

Cheers,

Ross.
AnswerID: 344710

Sponsored Links