Window stickers

Submitted: Thursday, Feb 12, 2009 at 09:12
ThreadID: 65907 Views:2180 Replies:7 FollowUps:8
This Thread has been Archived
No, not the little ones like ExplorOZ, those big ones that cover the whole window....

Diving up the M3 carpark into Brisvegas this morning and spotted a late model Holden ute, black, lowered, blacked out windows... you get the picture.. Plastered right across the back window in letters about a foot high was the message...

"KILL THEM ALL"

Is this some secret code for a secret society of which I know naught? or some sort of sad indictment of where our society has got too in recent times? What could make someone so angry/ bleep off as to plaster a message like that on their car?

And for what it was worth it was being driven by a very cute blond!?!?!?
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Member -Signman - Thursday, Feb 12, 2009 at 09:32

Thursday, Feb 12, 2009 at 09:32
Hi there John,
I have a sign business- and often get asked to make, what I consider 'offensive' stickers for cars. I wouldn't call myself a prude, but I do draw a line at some of the stuff the kids want on their cars, and refuse to do the job.

AnswerID: 348692

Follow Up By: Michael ( Moss Vale NSW) - Thursday, Feb 12, 2009 at 18:58

Thursday, Feb 12, 2009 at 18:58
Good on you Signman, Im with you!! Id like to see those nasal delivery ads go from radio, if you have a problem, thats what doctors are for!!! Michael
Patrol 4.2TDi 2003

Retired 2016 and now Out and About!

Somewhere you want to explore ? There is no time like the present.

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

FollowupID: 617013

Reply By: Lotzi - Thursday, Feb 12, 2009 at 10:52

Thursday, Feb 12, 2009 at 10:52
Really is an idication as to the direction society is heading.

Nearly as bad as the F*** on the back of t shirts being worn by young people through shopping centres. Supposedly a good area to.

I find it all pretty offensive, just makes you want to rip them off, but then I am just an ol frt.

Lotzi
AnswerID: 348706

Reply By: Trevor W(Brisbane) - Thursday, Feb 12, 2009 at 11:17

Thursday, Feb 12, 2009 at 11:17
Be aware
The Highway Patrol have a Black Ute just as you have described working the M1 and the Gateway Track .I have seen it twice in the last few weeks pulled up writting tickets to the Subaru WRX flaternity who probably took it on for a drag race down the highway. Dont get caught out
I didnt see any big stickers ,but it was black,lowered,big wheels and blacked out windows
Blue flashing light comes on though the Window Tint
might be a different vehicle than what I saw
AnswerID: 348709

Reply By: HiFiRobbie - Thursday, Feb 12, 2009 at 13:30

Thursday, Feb 12, 2009 at 13:30
777 is the number of God. (666 being that of the Devil)

The quote "Kill them all, God will know his own" was a reply by a Catholic monk in charge of a particulary vicious assault on the city of Berziers in the 13th century, when he was asked how to distinguish the Heretics from the Catholics.

More than likely, it's a Christian rock or punk band's catch-cry. I would guess the sticker belonged to some over-zealous "Neo-Christian" that thinks she's proclaiming her faith to the world.

Personally, I see it as nothing more than an immature attempt at getting people to ask "Hey, what's that about?" in order for her to start a rant about how un-educated the rest of the world is.

Instead, I assume she's just pi$$ing everyone off and making herself a target.
AnswerID: 348724

Follow Up By: Member - Matt & Caz H (QLD) - Thursday, Feb 12, 2009 at 14:21

Thursday, Feb 12, 2009 at 14:21
Hi HiFi Robbie

Wow!!!

Cheers
Caroline
FollowupID: 616956

Follow Up By: Sea-Dog - Thursday, Feb 12, 2009 at 17:01

Thursday, Feb 12, 2009 at 17:01
There is a saying "Kill Em All, Let god work it out!" which is very similar to what you said... basically saying that it is too hard to work out who is good or not etc .. but without the history behind it.

And I think you are on the money with her wanting people to ask so that she can grand stand and ram the religion down the throat of the person asking the question.
FollowupID: 616985

Reply By: Willem - Thursday, Feb 12, 2009 at 14:48

Thursday, Feb 12, 2009 at 14:48
Hi John

Yeah I thought that we had gotten over that in the 1980's.

I remember having amongst other T-shirts one that stated 'Save a Mouse'....etc....or '$ it Happens or some equally unexciting stuff.

I prefer not to have any sticker on my vehicles except ExplorOz and Rego stickers.

But yes, as declared in the above, probably some silly group or other with an axe to grind. More like something you will see in Facebook....LOL

Cheers
AnswerID: 348733

Follow Up By: Bonz (Vic) - Thoughtfully- Thursday, Feb 12, 2009 at 17:28

Thursday, Feb 12, 2009 at 17:28
Save a Mouse??
Time is an illusion produced by the passage of history

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

FollowupID: 616991

Follow Up By: Member - DAZA (QLD) - Thursday, Feb 12, 2009 at 17:48

Thursday, Feb 12, 2009 at 17:48
Bonz
Save a Mouse **** a Pussy, was on lots of T Shirts.
FollowupID: 616996

Follow Up By: Willem - Thursday, Feb 12, 2009 at 19:07

Thursday, Feb 12, 2009 at 19:07
Bonz was still in diapers around that time...hahahahaha

Shame n you Daza...giving away most of the secret...lol

Cheers
FollowupID: 617016

Follow Up By: Bonz (Vic) - Thoughtfully- Thursday, Feb 12, 2009 at 20:33

Thursday, Feb 12, 2009 at 20:33
hahaah Willem I may have been young but not that young to have not done my bit to increase the mouse population!!
Time is an illusion produced by the passage of history

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

FollowupID: 617029

Reply By: Member - Richard H (NSW) - Thursday, Feb 12, 2009 at 18:05

Thursday, Feb 12, 2009 at 18:05
I won't put stickers on my vehicles or wear any clothing that advertises a particular product, eg Bundaberg Rum, VB etc.

I might if I was given the item for nothing and paid well to display it, otherwise nada.

The ute owner's out this way all seem to display a host of semi-offensive & offensive stickers. The one that intrigues me is the one "No fat chicks". Some of these galoots would be lucky to pull any chick. 'Shoot Ferals", is another, and frequently they are the type of person they are implying should be shot.

One that I would like and I have only seen it once was "ARE WE THERE YET', printed across the top of the windscreen. Those of us to have carted grandchildren around was know what I mean.

AnswerID: 348759

Follow Up By: Member - Craig M (QLD) - Thursday, Feb 12, 2009 at 18:28

Thursday, Feb 12, 2009 at 18:28
I agree.
One of the funniest things you can see is the 'no fat chicks' ute driven by the muffin topped girlfriend of the 'feral' owner.

Obviously the sticker was applied AFTER the addition of the girlfriend and should have an addendum in brackets of '(after the current one that I picked up in a drunken stupor at the last B&S)'

Living in NQ you see them all...............

But I would rather a wannabe cowboy in a 'feral' ute than a 'doof doof' car up and down the street all day.

Craig
FollowupID: 617007

Reply By: Axel [ the real one ] - Thursday, Feb 12, 2009 at 21:40

Thursday, Feb 12, 2009 at 21:40
What seems like a thousand years ago I worked with a bloke who had what I thought at the time was a weird quirk ,,,not 1 bit of his car/s had the makers brand on it , , asked him how / why ,,, answer was ,,, what the effen ffff should I advertise FOR them , they dont PAY me , they take My Money to buy their product and then want me to promote their product , no effen way ,,,, bit like the stickers / t shirts ect ,, this black duck no longer GIVES free adverts , be it clothes / fridges / cars / or WEB sites. ,,,took all references off boat / cars / camper .
AnswerID: 348792

Sponsored Links