How Times Change - WA Ocean Reef Photos of how it was - why not post some of you

Submitted: Sunday, Mar 01, 2009 at 13:40
ThreadID: 66394 Views:2305 Replies:2 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Thought this might be good for some of the newer 4 x 4 enthusiasts. Why not post some of your old 4 x 4 area photos.To all those in WA or used to be there, you may enjoy what the area around Mullaloo & Ocean Reef used to be like. Up to the start of 1986 Mullaloo was the end of the coast road and we used to drive through the Sand dunes to get to Ocean Reef. Of course it is all houses beach to Wanneroo road now. Shows you how over the years the places where you used to go 4 wheel driving get less then less.
Image Could Not Be Found
Image Could Not Be Found
Image Could Not Be Found
Image Could Not Be Found
Cheers Tony
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: ExplorOz - David & Michelle - Sunday, Mar 01, 2009 at 21:50

Sunday, Mar 01, 2009 at 21:50
WOW - 1984 is just "yesterday" in my life - but these photos are of my backyard today and all I can say is WOW. Great idea for a post - I look forward to seeing everyone's yesteryear photos!

MM
David (DM) & Michelle (MM)
---------------------------------
Always working not enough travelling!

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 351780

Reply By: new boy - Saturday, Mar 07, 2009 at 15:25

Saturday, Mar 07, 2009 at 15:25
Memories learnt to drive a Morris Minor on the limestone track from Mullaloo drive 2 miles into the shacks that were on Whitfords beach my Auntie had one. 72 shacks in all step out of the from door on to pure white beach everyone had dinghys which were launched off the beach craypots and fish a plenty great memories
AnswerID: 352743

Sponsored Links