Trakmaster caravans for sale on Trakmaster Forum.

Submitted: Monday, Jun 01, 2009 at 12:03
ThreadID: 69403 Views:11243 Replies:5 FollowUps:4
This Thread has been Archived
DDR, I'd be very interested in the details of the Trakmasters you spoke of when answering Richards' post .I hope this is the right way to do this?, I can't find your contact anywhere amongst the replies or the follow ups. Secondly, when I answered Richard with a suggestion of the Stargazer no one said anything about them. Some one has mentioned them recently on the Forum so I checked them out. The small van idea is only on the wish list because of price, do any of you know any good or bad points about them? Thanks for yor interest. Take care Sally.
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: A J - Monday, Jun 01, 2009 at 12:33

Monday, Jun 01, 2009 at 12:33
Neville & Sally C - if you have a look in the trader on this site I think that there are two vans there and if you go into www.tradingpost.com.au there are two vans there.

These are trakmaster vans I am talking about.

A J
AnswerID: 367906

Follow Up By: Member - Neville & Sally C (VI - Monday, Jun 01, 2009 at 15:10

Monday, Jun 01, 2009 at 15:10
Hi A.J Yes we've been watching these with interest but The Nulabors are a bit big for us at present. We plan to travell to Perth later this yr. If the one at Mandurah is still for sale we may enquire and look at it,our situation may have changed by then. We hope to travel along the Connie Sue and The Transcontinental from Rawlinna to Kalgoorlie. We've read Richards' trecknotes and wonder if anyone has any latest information on b oth of these trecks? Thanks A.J. but at the moment we are looking for a smaller one and it will have to be a bargain in our current situation. Take care,bye for now Sally C.
FollowupID: 635495

Follow Up By: Gone Bush (WA) - Monday, Jun 01, 2009 at 17:12

Monday, Jun 01, 2009 at 17:12
G'day Neville and Sally,

I'll be in QLD from Sept onwards and back home in mid Dec.

I'm quite happy to deliver it to Victoria on the way over and then you can do the whole trip in comfort !! .... lol

cheers

I'm glad I ain't too scared to be lazy
- Augustus McCrae (Lonesome Dove)

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

FollowupID: 635519

Reply By: ddr - Monday, Jun 01, 2009 at 12:45

Monday, Jun 01, 2009 at 12:45
Sally do you have an email address I can send them too?
AnswerID: 367908

Follow Up By: Member - Neville & Sally C (VI - Monday, Jun 01, 2009 at 17:07

Monday, Jun 01, 2009 at 17:07
Hi ddr, You should now be able to see my email in my profile thanks for your time & reply . Take care Bye for now Sally C.
FollowupID: 635517

Follow Up By: Member - Neville & Sally C (VI - Monday, Jun 01, 2009 at 17:58

Monday, Jun 01, 2009 at 17:58
To ddr, My email address is mapacook @bigpond dot comlooking forward to getting the contacts Thanks Take care Sally C.
FollowupID: 635535

Reply By: Member - Neville & Sally C (VI - Monday, Jun 01, 2009 at 14:56

Monday, Jun 01, 2009 at 14:56
Yes DDR, but could you contact me by sending a message via my profile? Thanks for your reply Take care,bye for now. Sally C.
AnswerID: 367931

Reply By: richard - Tuesday, Jun 02, 2009 at 21:45

Tuesday, Jun 02, 2009 at 21:45
Neville,
I did look at the Stargazer - my issue is it looks like you are still sleeping under canvas in the pull out bed - could be wrong.

One of our reasons for looking at a caravan is to get away form that and to give us a bit more warmth on those cold nights.

Richard
AnswerID: 368183

Reply By: Member - Neville & Sally C (VI - Wednesday, Jun 03, 2009 at 11:40

Wednesday, Jun 03, 2009 at 11:40
Hi Richard, It's Sally, The way we see it is that you'd sleep in the single beds and not put the canvas one out unless it was hot and still. There is only the 2 of us. They're made in Coffs Harbour in Oz now. We have to save a lot more for one of those yet, but still also looking at the Trakmaster. We'll have plenty of time to have a look at the Jurgens unless we find a good wellpriced 2nd hand one. Iv'e read your treck notes ? on The Transaustralian access track, we're hoping to travel on that and the Connie Sue with our Oztent this holz. I intend to put a Post in E.O. later to find out more recent info. if I get time! Happy & safe travels to you. Good luck with your van search.Take care. Wth best wishes Sally & Neville.
AnswerID: 368239

Sponsored Links