Diamondback tyres

Submitted: Saturday, Jun 27, 2009 at 11:32
ThreadID: 70196 Views:6728 Replies:2 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived

Related Pages

Hi,
Need 4 new tyres for the Van, Kmart have Diamondback TR645 on special, just asking your opinion on these or whether any of the forum members have used them.

thanks
fergy
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: guy007 - Saturday, Jun 27, 2009 at 18:15

Saturday, Jun 27, 2009 at 18:15
Hi
Never heard of these tyres but IMHO dont waste your time and money on anything else than Light Truck Construction for your van tyres. The investment will pay off in the short term and possibly avoid trouble on the road.
regards
Guy
AnswerID: 372111

Reply By: Dirk T - Saturday, Jun 27, 2009 at 19:39

Saturday, Jun 27, 2009 at 19:39
Hi Fergy,
I'm with Guy007 on this one. For what you might think you save will probably cost you a "motza" when you break down somewhere behind the black stump and have to buy a replacement tyre for the cheapie you bought. My brother (who knows everything, just ask him and he'll tell you) bought a "cheap set" of tyres (2) for his pop top van. He had a blow out that nearly cost him the van and possibly serious injury. It then cost him double what he paid for the cheapies in the Big Smoke when he had to replace the tyre in a small town in the NW of WA. Be smart and fit good quality light truck tyres, it might cost you a couple of bucks more, but it might also save your life.
Cheers, Dirk T
When all else fails!..............Have a beer, or 2 or 3 or 4!!!!

Lifetime Member
My Profile  Send Message

AnswerID: 372117

Sponsored Links