Caravan Park/Camping Website

Submitted: Friday, Sep 05, 2003 at 07:02
ThreadID: 7047 Views:3594 Replies:3 FollowUps:2
This Thread has been Archived
Hi all:

I had this site sent to me, and it may prove useful to others interested in Caravan Parks. This site has reports on quite a lot across Australia, and may be useful in trip planning. I checked it against the few places I know and found it pretty accurate. Obviously I can't attest to the accuracy of the entire site.

http://www.geocities.com/flourpower.geo/parks.htm

Happy travels
JackAustralia - If you don't love it, leave!!!
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: jules - Friday, Sep 05, 2003 at 08:27

Friday, Sep 05, 2003 at 08:27
had a bit of trouble with this site -couldn't email it to friend - returned with illegal host etc note
jules
AnswerID: 30190

Follow Up By: Old Soldier - Friday, Sep 05, 2003 at 09:21

Friday, Sep 05, 2003 at 09:21
G'day Jules,

That sometimes happens with the "freebie" websites like geocities/lycos/angelfire etc.

Why not just just send a link for this whole page to your mate??

Then he/she can use the hyperlink that Jack provided.

enjoy the bush

DennisN
FollowupID: 21227

Reply By: David N. - Friday, Sep 05, 2003 at 10:15

Friday, Sep 05, 2003 at 10:15
And meanwhile...
The Queensland government have backed down on their (insane) banning of people staying overnight in some of the roadside rest areas...
AnswerID: 30195

Follow Up By: Member - Jack - Friday, Sep 05, 2003 at 12:47

Friday, Sep 05, 2003 at 12:47
Occasionally ... and only occasionally .. Government people show some common sense.
The one thing we know about common sense is that it is not common ...
Can't imagine what got into their heads banning it in the first place.
Cheers
JackAustralia - If you don't love it, leave!!!
FollowupID: 21250

Reply By: Badger - Thursday, Oct 02, 2003 at 23:20

Thursday, Oct 02, 2003 at 23:20
Hello,

Jack, glad you liked the site and found it useful. I had quadruple the number of hits at the site on the day you posted the message, Jack. Thanks to all that visited - hope you return.

The site info is from actual caravanners. However, some people's views may differ from the next traveller. That's why I like to have up to date reports sent to me, so that reports are as current and diverse as possible.

The site is hosted at Geocities. I have very few problems and my true regulars don't experience problems as well. However, as with all "free" host sites, downtime can occur for any reason at any time. Just try later.

I am not a regular visitor to this forum, so if you care to email me use the link on my web page.

Regards and safe travelling,
Badger
Australian Caravan Park Reports
AnswerID: 32658

Sponsored Links