Airbubbles on the underside of our awning

Hey Guys
Wonder if you can help us with a bit of info, we have developed what look like airbubbles on the underside of our awning, wonder what might have caused these and what to do about them, someone did suggest pin pricking them but we are not sure if we should do it.. would appreciate any input on this subject.
Yours sincerely
Mieke Alink
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Karen & Geoff - Tuesday, Mar 09, 2010 at 20:49

Tuesday, Mar 09, 2010 at 20:49
This will sound stupid I know, but ours was doing the same. I had never noticed them before and was a bit annoyed they had started. It looked like acid or something had caused them. Anyway a couple of days later they had gone after some rain. But then more appeared in another spot. I had a look on top of the awning and there was bird droppings where the spots were occurring underneath. I dont know if it is the acid in the droppings, but ours seem to dissapear after a few days and the awning goes back to normal. We have had some others appear and every time it is bird droppings. Then the little bubbles what ever they are dissapear on the under side of the awning as well.

Karen
AnswerID: 408133

Reply By: mieke- Wednesday, Mar 10, 2010 at 16:41

Wednesday, Mar 10, 2010 at 16:41
Hey Guys
Thanks for your input, but we are not sure if that is the problem, we have since discovered that the biggest bubble has gone down but it has left ripples and we can see the top and under skin of the annex has seperated.. Hopefully someone can tell us what the problem might be '
Ta muchly
Mieke
AnswerID: 408259

Sponsored Links