available....i cant seem to find any...

Cheers,
Josh.

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Phil P - Saturday, Oct 11, 2003 at 10:04

Saturday, Oct 11, 2003 at 10:04
Hi Josh,

http://www.geocities.com/hay_dj/Patrol/StorageSystem/PatrolStorageSystem.html

This link should give you some useful info.

Phil P
AnswerID: 33417

Follow Up By: Hellbelly - Saturday, Oct 11, 2003 at 10:53

Saturday, Oct 11, 2003 at 10:53
Hi Phil. I just looked at the link you gave. The storage looks great. Am I pushing it to be able to find a similar link regarding my own vehicle? A BJ 42. I think I'd be happy just getting the low sliding draws made up to hide a bit of recovery equipment.
FollowupID: 23986

Reply By: Member - Chris {Karratha} - Saturday, Oct 11, 2003 at 18:58

Saturday, Oct 11, 2003 at 18:58
Hi Josh,
I have a set of drawers in the rear on my 3l Patrol wagon and even though they are great, I find that every now and then I need to take them out, this is very difficult as they have to be almost completely dismantled in the vehicle, if your making your own see if you can make them modular so they could be lifted out, maybe even leaving half in if you need to.
Also if you are going to do a fridge slide do it at floor level if possible, I have found that I am the only one that can see in the top of my fridge so it is always me that gets that job.Chris
Karratha
AnswerID: 33436

Follow Up By: Member - Roger - Saturday, Oct 11, 2003 at 21:58

Saturday, Oct 11, 2003 at 21:58
Yes I have trouble seeing into the fridge and have to climb onto the back step of the GU, next time I will get a low mount fridge slide so if you do decide to install drawers have a look at low mount slides.
They usually have 2 drawers on the opposite side to the fridge and a flat platform for cargo ove the lot.
RegardsDodg
FollowupID: 24014

Follow Up By: Coops (Pilbara) - Sunday, Oct 12, 2003 at 00:48

Sunday, Oct 12, 2003 at 00:48
Have the same problem with my 80 series. Had always intended to have fridge floor mounted and 2 drawers atop of each other but scored a set of the Red Desert drawers for $330 so had to say goodbye to that idea. Pain in the butt now and I'm thinking or removing one drawer side but can't restrict my gear enough to do so.Allyn
Where to next ?
FollowupID: 24023

Sponsored Links