Hey Ray

Submitted: Sunday, Oct 19, 2003 at 23:02
ThreadID: 7934 Views:1422 Replies:3 FollowUps:2
This Thread has been Archived
So wheres the report on your border trip?
How was it? are you alive? did the car make it?

Come on!!! SHARE :)
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Mad Dog Morgan (Vic) - Sunday, Oct 19, 2003 at 23:42

Sunday, Oct 19, 2003 at 23:42
Saw me on ICQ tonight did ya..saw you too but busy.

Yeah a good trip with Bonz and Wazza. Wazza had his mate along with him and Bonz brought along his kids including an exchange student from Canada. The track was open all the way, pretty easy apart from one big dune Bonz hauled me over and out of some ruts I tried to cross over when attempting to correct my line. We had a good nights camp at Red Bluff with a roaring fire to keep us warm and cook Wazzas pot roast. The Monday saw us back in Bordertown for lunch where Bonz headed home and Wazza and I left for a west to east crossing of little desert with a nights camp at Broughtons Waterhole. Tuesday Wazza headed home and I hung around the Wimmera River for another nights solo camp. I was planning to stay at least another night but I had managed to pick up a bug and wasn't feeling too well, the reports on the radio said rain was imminent and how right they were. I had just finished packing up when the heavens opened up, so home it was.

So a good trip. Great company, no personal conflicts, no damage, just lots of fun.
AnswerID: 34409

Reply By: Member - Toonfish - Monday, Oct 20, 2003 at 00:09

Monday, Oct 20, 2003 at 00:09
a picture or three tells a hundred words?

trucksters right Come on!!! SHARE :)

wazza put em up

good spot the little desert
have to go there soon1999 NISSAN NAVARA DUALCAB
DIESEL 3.2 & SPRINGY CARLTON TOY
2 awestruck kids (dads driving!)
AnswerID: 34412

Follow Up By: Mad Dog Morgan (Vic) - Monday, Oct 20, 2003 at 00:38

Monday, Oct 20, 2003 at 00:38
Yeah as soon as I get the ftp working through the firewall to my new ISP
I can put up some pics. Just upgraded to cable internet, installed new operating systems and installed a wireless network. It's been a lot of work, at times frustrating with bits not working. there were problems at every step, software and hardware, it's been keeping me off the forum. Working well now, just have to open a port for the ftp business.

Wonder where my pics gone on my message above.
Gotta get some sleep zzzzzzzzMy Best Mates
Hooroo
Ray
FollowupID: 24780

Follow Up By: Mad Dog Morgan (Vic) - Saturday, Oct 25, 2003 at 16:55

Saturday, Oct 25, 2003 at 16:55
Ok, I've put a few pics up. Didn't really take many as I've got a heap from my previous trip.

http://users.ncable.net.au/~rmilroy/indexMy Best Mates
Hooroo
Ray
FollowupID: 25358

Reply By: Mad Dog Morgan (Vic) - Saturday, Oct 25, 2003 at 16:54

Saturday, Oct 25, 2003 at 16:54
Ok, I've put a few pics up. Didn't really take many as I've got a heap from my previous trip.

http://users.ncable.net.au/~rmilroy/indexMy Best Mates
Hooroo
Ray
AnswerID: 35080

Sponsored Links