4x4 Training in Melbourne

Submitted: Friday, Jan 21, 2011 at 19:30
ThreadID: 83803 Views:4487 Replies:2 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Could anyone recommend a good 4x4 Training course around Melbourne. Wanted to book our daughter in for one
Thanks
Murray
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Wayne's 60 - Saturday, Jan 22, 2011 at 03:20

Saturday, Jan 22, 2011 at 03:20
Hi Murray,

A great idea and we wish that more people would do this for their children ..... and a little piece of mind.

As a starting point you could contact Four Wheel Drive Victoria 4WDV Website and to further her learning ........ get her to join a 4WD Club.

Cheers,
Wayne & Sally.
AnswerID: 442638

Reply By: awill4x4 - Saturday, Jan 22, 2011 at 09:30

Saturday, Jan 22, 2011 at 09:30
Murray, I'll 2nd Wayne and Sally's reply.
You can book a course via Four Wheel Drive Victoria which is the umbrella organisation for the majority of 4x4 clubs but it will cost around $280.
Most of the larger clubs have their own driver training within the club structure and it is usually subsidised so you don't pay anywhere near what fwdVic charges.
So for possibly similar (or less) pricing than fwdVic you end up with the training and the added benefits of being in a club with like minded people.
In my case, I'm in the Pajero club of Victoria and putting my son through their basic course was around $80 from memory and both the theory and practical components were done at the same places that fwdVic uses.
Our club is heavily involved with fwdVic so our trainers are also some of the same trainers that do the fwdVic courses.
Regards Andrew.
AnswerID: 442656

Sponsored Links