Mt Stirling Opening!

Submitted: Tuesday, Dec 02, 2003 at 20:42
ThreadID: 8918 Views:1850 Replies:1 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
As all members will be aware, the Mt Stirling Summit Track in particular has been closed because of snow. I can report that the tracks will be open for December and members can confirm the track opening by contacting the office and or viewing the Association web site.

The Mt Stirling Resort Management Board has been conducting a number of meetings to review the future activities of the Board. Your Association has made its final recommendations which can be viewed from the web site. http://www.vafwdc.org.au/Front%20Page%20Mt%20Stirling.htm

The main recommendation is:

“We recommend the adoption of the Track Classification system and in closing we recommend that the Department of Sustainability and Environment, or a division within that department, should manage the area currently known as Mt Stirling Alpine Resort and the existing Mt Stirling Advisory Group should report directly to the Minister.”

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Chris (W.A.) - Wednesday, Dec 03, 2003 at 06:52

Wednesday, Dec 03, 2003 at 06:52
Truckster,

This is disgraceful on your behalf.

Can you please lend me a C130 Hercules to drop down from the dry ol' country here and over your way to get the axles cold?

Your co-operation much appreciated!

And provide log cabin with spa and logfire.

Kind regards

F*cking dry Gascoyne.
ChrisNice southerly coastal fishing trip someday.
Chris
AnswerID: 39249

Follow Up By: Member - Bradley- Wednesday, Dec 03, 2003 at 13:57

Wednesday, Dec 03, 2003 at 13:57
sorry to tell you mate but some parts around melb. recieved 4 inches of rain in about 2 hours last night, they were using tinnies to rescue submarined commuters on the eastern fwy. Don't feel too bad but, my dam still hasn't filled ( no decent spring rain ) . Then again my bore never runs out ...:-))))) hehehehe.

However if truckster can organise the log cabin etc,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Take it easy Chris.Moo... everyone knows what a Jackaroo looks like :-)
FollowupID: 257027

Sponsored Links