Airbags - good service

Submitted: Monday, Sep 26, 2011 at 09:56
ThreadID: 89247 Views:2184 Replies:1 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Last year I bought an airbag assist package from Boss Air, Gold Coast, Australia
From go, we received excellent service.
Fast delivery,
good pricing
easy-fit instructions
This system was fitted on the rear of a Toyota 4wd Hilux (Tacoma) Motorhome. It improved ride and stability, levelling, and most importantly took the jarring out of the corrugated roads, potholes, and rough tracks. We have travelled up Cape York, across central Australia and uo to Arnhemland. Even the eggs in the fridge remained intact, while we travelled over ground that had our heads banging on the cab roof on occasions!
After a year or so, we managed to damage one in an amazing avoidance of an accident.
On contacting Boss, they continued their excellent support of the product, with concern. A replacement was procured.
It is not often enough that we see this integrity of product and support in business. We would wish to commend the product and service to any ear.
Ian & Sue Flinders, Brisbane

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Member - Serendipity(WA) - Monday, Sep 26, 2011 at 22:08

Monday, Sep 26, 2011 at 22:08
I will second that. I have had Boss air bags now for 3 years on my toyota landcruiser ute.

No problems.

I bought the entire system of compressor, air tank, air controllers, and airbags. I can easily adjust my airbags with these switch controllers. Like when we pull up on a slight slope for an overnight stop. - just let one air bag down and pump the other side up with a flick of a switch. Or when we where fully loaded on a beach with a severe slope - I thought I was near roll over angle. - let one air bag out and pumped the other side up. Got through to the next flat section of beach.

The compressor is 100% duty cycle meaning you can just keep pumping up tires and it never overheats and cuts out for half an hour. It just smacks the air in.

I am very happy I bought this system. $1050 but might be a bit more now.

Cheers

Serendipity

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 466114

Sponsored Links