Re-wire caravan in Craigieburn

Submitted: Thursday, Feb 02, 2012 at 11:02
ThreadID: 91608 Views:1810 Replies:1 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
I am stripping out a 16ft Millard caravan. I would like to re-wire it and change the lighting to LED. I also want to add solar panels.

There are a lot of caravan manufacturers in the Campbellfield area and I would like to know where they buy their products. Can anyone help?

Regards Chris
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Ozhumvee - Thursday, Feb 02, 2012 at 17:54

Thursday, Feb 02, 2012 at 17:54
When building a motorhome recently I bought lots of stuff from Here
When you decide on big ticket items and have narrowed it down to the exact model you want type the details into google, you could be amazed at the prices available, even if interstate they can be heaps cheaper than local.
AnswerID: 476671

Follow Up By: Chris W8 - Friday, Feb 03, 2012 at 13:45

Friday, Feb 03, 2012 at 13:45
Thanks Ozhumvee,

I forgot to post that I am at Craigieburn, in Victoria.

I like to get into the stores so I can put my hands on the products. After posting the question, I drove down the Hume hwy and saw a shop called All About 12 Volt-( I wonder what they sell??) So I dropped in and found they had every cable you could imagine, plus a lot of other goodies that makes the bank balance drop.

They had Honda gennys. Do you think it is easier to use that instead of going into the solar install? I need one anyway to run the aircon.

They said I'd need a 2Kv to run the air con. I could charge a battery from this to run the lights and fridge at quiet time.

Regards Chris
FollowupID: 751917

Sponsored Links