Ipad/Tablet as there called

Submitted: Tuesday, Feb 07, 2012 at 12:55
ThreadID: 91715 Views:4113 Replies:15 FollowUps:34
This Thread has been Archived
I have no idea about computer stuff but after seeing an apple (spelling) ipad in use on the weekend how great are they !!! I would like to buy one for my wife’s birthday and have no idea which one to get. I like the idea of having USB port on the side of them but was told to buy the Apple as its better then the rest, is compatible with the iphone which neither of us have yet but both getting one when current contract is up BUT the Apple doesn’t have a USB port and not likely to have one which I find a bit silly as it would be handy when we are away to be able to download to a usb stick then give to my mum or in-laws so they can print any photos they want of our 3 year old when they feel like it and none of them have computers so wouldn’t be able to email any pics to them. Also you can run oziexplorer apparently as well but on any of them or only certain ones ?? Sorry for the long question but I would really like to get one that will suit all our needs. I’m told I will be spending around $800 for a good quality one including a cover ?? The bloke was also using it as a camera ?? pics looked great but he wasnt sure how many megapixels it was, is this also some thing to look at ?? And last but not least he said if you want you can use as a phone (which he hasnt done so as of yet) WOW this this can do heaps and Im thinking how I wont need laptop when we go away so more room, Any advice would be greatly appreciated.Thankyou, Steve
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Notso - Tuesday, Feb 07, 2012 at 13:32

Tuesday, Feb 07, 2012 at 13:32
Plenty of options for tablets, Samsung are up there with the best of them. Has 2 USB ports.

Samsung Tablet
AnswerID: 477191

Follow Up By: Kimba10 - Tuesday, Feb 07, 2012 at 13:56

Tuesday, Feb 07, 2012 at 13:56
Yes Notso, a few here at work just mentioned that brand as well.Thankyou.....
FollowupID: 752364

Reply By: Member -Pinko (NSW) - Tuesday, Feb 07, 2012 at 13:38

Tuesday, Feb 07, 2012 at 13:38
Hey Steve
In the box is a dock connector to which you plug in a usb device.
The dock connector is the same as an iPhone which plugs via usb to the computer.
If you can visit a large apple store like Robina at the Gold coast they will show and tell you everything.
Stan
Living is a journey,it depends on where you go !
VKS 737 mobile 0049 selcall 0049

My Profile  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 477192

Reply By: Member - Royce- Tuesday, Feb 07, 2012 at 13:45

Tuesday, Feb 07, 2012 at 13:45
and.... chances are you don't need to wait for your contracts to end to upgrade to iphones. Usually when you 'upgrade' there are no payouts or penalties..... ask.
AnswerID: 477193

Follow Up By: Kimba10 - Tuesday, Feb 07, 2012 at 13:56

Tuesday, Feb 07, 2012 at 13:56
Will follow that up Royce but I think I would have to pay some thing as technically its a contract so I might need to pay some thing to update, have no idea but will ask the question.Cheers
FollowupID: 752363

Follow Up By: Kimba10 - Tuesday, Feb 07, 2012 at 15:49

Tuesday, Feb 07, 2012 at 15:49
Hi there Royce, just rang optus up as Im in a 2 year contract which doesnt end till next march next year I cant update unless I want to hand over $860, so that wont be happening, did tell them I had been with them for over 20 years but didnt matter a contract is a contract which is fair enough....Cheers
FollowupID: 752376

Follow Up By: Member - Royce- Tuesday, Feb 07, 2012 at 15:59

Tuesday, Feb 07, 2012 at 15:59
Ah bad luck.
FollowupID: 752377

Reply By: Allan B (Member, SunCoast) - Tuesday, Feb 07, 2012 at 13:48

Tuesday, Feb 07, 2012 at 13:48
Hi Kimba,

We find our Apple iPad great when out bush. When in range of the 3D network we can send & receive emails and access the internet. Each night we download our camera SD card and edit the day's photos, deleting the unwanted ..... much easier than waiting until returning to home and facing-up to hundreds!

And you can connect a USB flash drive using the Apple camera connection adaptor which has USB socket. See here.
The kit also includes an SD card connector.

Cheers
Allan

My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 477194

Follow Up By: Kimba10 - Tuesday, Feb 07, 2012 at 13:59

Tuesday, Feb 07, 2012 at 13:59
"" And you can connect a USB flash drive using the Apple camera connection adaptor which has USB socket. See here.
The kit also includes an SD card connector. ""
Thanks Allan, that was one of the main things I wanted to find out about. Cheers Thankyou
FollowupID: 752365

Follow Up By: Ian & Sue - Tuesday, Feb 07, 2012 at 14:05

Tuesday, Feb 07, 2012 at 14:05
Agreed - We love our 64gb 3G Ipad2 - it seems even better than our PC for running Skype.

There isn't much I cant do with it - just a matter of finding the right app. for the required job and there is always someone who will tell you which to look for on the Apple forums.

This is our second Ipad as I wanted to update to a camera for Skype and for us 3G is a must as it works with so many apps.

It is interesting to note that both our IPads seem to use far less of our monthly allowance from Telstra than our laptop does perhaps because it isn't always updating something. Also the 10 hour battery life is fantastic - both ours seem get the full 10 hours despite being 3g models. Our original IPad is now a couple of years old and no sign of diminished battery yet unlike our Dell laptop.

Sue
Karratha WA
FollowupID: 752366

Follow Up By: Danger Mouse - Tuesday, Feb 07, 2012 at 16:46

Tuesday, Feb 07, 2012 at 16:46
Allan B wrote: "And you can connect a USB flash drive using the Apple camera connection adaptor which has USB socket. See here.
The kit also includes an SD card connector."

Correction: The Camera Connection kit DOES NOT allow you to connect a USB stick to an iPad. It allows you to connect a camera via a USB cable and download photos directly from the camera to your iPad. Alternatively, it provides an SD Card slot to take the images directly from a card. It WILL NOT support a USB stick.

However, there are plenty of ways to get your photos of your kids, or anything else, visible and downloadable by others.

By signing up with Apple's iCloud (free) and activating Photo Stream all the photos you take/store on the iPad can be made available through online galleries. You can password protect them to allow only those you chose to have access, and they can view and download/print from their.

The best thing to do is visit an authorised reseller or Apple Store to get your questions answered and have a play with the device.

Danger Mouse
FollowupID: 752379

Follow Up By: Allan B (Member, SunCoast) - Tuesday, Feb 07, 2012 at 20:17

Tuesday, Feb 07, 2012 at 20:17
Sorry Danger Mouse, it is possible to transfer JPG photos between a USB flash drive and an iPad. I have done it.

The trick is to fool the iPad into believing that the flash drive is a camera. An easy way to do this is to firstly format the flash drive as MS-DOS (FAT32) then take the SD card from a camera with at least one JPG image on it. Connect both card and drive to a computer and copy the contents including all folders from the SD card to the flash drive. This configures the flash drive as a camera.

You can now drag any JPG images into the flash drive folder then connect it to the iPad, or any other computer for that matter, and import or view the images.

The first flash drive that I tried was not acceptable to the iPad as it "Required too much power". It was a rather old flash drive and by using a more recent one there was no problem.
Cheers
Allan

FollowupID: 752401

Follow Up By: Danger Mouse - Tuesday, Feb 07, 2012 at 23:00

Tuesday, Feb 07, 2012 at 23:00
Well there you go! You learn something new every day!

I'll have to give that a go myself.

Thanks Allan.

DM
FollowupID: 752441

Follow Up By: Wayne&Gaby - Friday, Feb 10, 2012 at 19:56

Friday, Feb 10, 2012 at 19:56
Hi,
Be aware there is a new Ipad 3 coming very soon, next couple of months, also Toshiba is releasing their new 11.6 Tablet about the same time, which by the research I have done will run circles around the Apple, good luck.

Wayne
FollowupID: 752664

Reply By: TerraFirma - Tuesday, Feb 07, 2012 at 14:19

Tuesday, Feb 07, 2012 at 14:19
The most important thing to remember is to buy the 3g version otherwise you will not get a GPS function and it will be useless for navigating. The Ipad 2 32GB 3G/Wi Fi would be ideal. You can get USB adapter to suit Cameras but think of the Ipad as a big USB stick, you can always plug it into your PC and get photos or videos, the need for external USB stick support is not huge.
AnswerID: 477198

Reply By: Gary.L - Tuesday, Feb 07, 2012 at 17:04

Tuesday, Feb 07, 2012 at 17:04
Hi Kimba

If you are going to use the iPad for navigation purposes, you will need to get one of the wifi + 3G models, as this model comes with the GPS chip thingy. The wifi only models don't.

At this stage, ozi explorer hasn't put out an app yet, but there are a few apps that use the raster maps that oziexplorer. My favourite is bitmaps, but there are others.

Gary
AnswerID: 477210

Follow Up By: 2000 Red Rodeo - Tuesday, Feb 07, 2012 at 18:54

Tuesday, Feb 07, 2012 at 18:54
Hi Gary

I have been thinking of upgrading my laptop to an ipad. The one big issue for me is that I have paid for and have oziexplorer and maps and am not keen to have to buy them all again.

How well does bitmap work? Is it easy to transfer your maps from the laptop to the ipad.

I wonder how long it will be until Ozi Explorer have an ipad app?

Regards

Geoff
FollowupID: 752393

Follow Up By: Gary.L - Tuesday, Feb 07, 2012 at 20:25

Tuesday, Feb 07, 2012 at 20:25
Hi Geoff

I have the 1:50,000 raster maps of the Kimberley, and use it mostly north of the Gibb River.

From what I can remember it took the best part of a day to convert the oziexplorer map images into a jpeg, then optimize the image using Bitmap optimization software, then zip this file with the corresponding Oziexplorer ecw file into a folder. Once this is done, then transferring the folders over to the iPad, via iTunes, is quite easy. It doesn't take that long, but when you have over 400 maps, it takes a bit of time.

Bitmaps works really well as a "moving map" app, with transitions between maps really good. You can group your maps together when zipping into a folder, which is pretty handy. It can do waypoints and tracks, but since I have a Garmin Oregan 450, I don't use those features on bitmaps.

The big screen of the ipad is pretty cool and the cost of Bitmap is pretty cheap at around $5. Oziexplorer website is saying that they will ramp up development when the Andriod version has been released as a beta. They released beta version 1.10 for the Andriod on the 5 Jan, so I guess it won't be long, but don't hold your breath.

Cheers Gary
FollowupID: 752404

Follow Up By: mikehzz - Tuesday, Feb 07, 2012 at 23:00

Tuesday, Feb 07, 2012 at 23:00
Bitmap reads my oziexplorer ozf2 files without any conversion. I can't seem to import gpx tracks into it though. That would be good if it was possible.
FollowupID: 752440

Reply By: Kimba10 - Tuesday, Feb 07, 2012 at 17:51

Tuesday, Feb 07, 2012 at 17:51
At the moment I think Im going to go the Samsung Galaxy, has 64 memory, sounds like its a bit better in terms of more compatibility with things then the Apple ?? Only going by sales lady at JB Hifi, as I said I no absolutely nothing about them, just she reckons that also there is talk of a new Samsung coming out next month with possible USB port built in which will allow me to send pics directly to a usb memory stick, some thing she said the apple cant do and probably never will. The samsung is just under $900 there is 2 under this which are identical except the memory drops down but all three have 3g, there are another 3 under again but dont have 3g which will be useless for my needs. Again Im only going by what the saleslady is informing me. In terms of mapping she said the samsung will download any app but also has an extremely good one built in already ?? anyway I still have a bit more home work to do before i do anything. There was all this other stuff she was talking to me about which started to go over my head, different connections things I can buy and plug this and plug that in and if I wanted I can get a bluetooth keyboard which she said can be handy while mapping etc etc..... she lost me in the end lol but extremly nice and helpfull lady and didnt get bleep ty with me after asking a million questions and I walked out with out buying one. she did tell me she would match the price if need be, told her I would be back......Thankyou for the replys which I forgot to print up and take with me as now reading back through there were a couple of things I forgot to ask her so will have to follow that up again........cheers
AnswerID: 477214

Follow Up By: skulldug - Tuesday, Feb 07, 2012 at 19:43

Tuesday, Feb 07, 2012 at 19:43
Kimba10'
Keep watching the thread. I love sales people but the Internet lets you get information from users rather than sales people.
I'm an IPad, iPhone and Mac user and I find them superior in most ways.

Skull
FollowupID: 752398

Follow Up By: Kimba10 - Tuesday, Feb 07, 2012 at 20:34

Tuesday, Feb 07, 2012 at 20:34
I dont disrespect sales people (not saying your saying that either) there just trying to do their job but as I have no experiance with these things I have to go by yourself and others as to what is best for me and how to use the bloody thing when I do get it lol. I have now been told to try these ones as their great also ??

http://www.motioncomputing.com.au/products/index_in_alt.asp?gclid=CLvRxrvAi64CFQZspAod_lU_5g

Whats your thoughts on these ones ?? Cheers Steve

FollowupID: 752406

Follow Up By: aboutfivebucks (Pilbara) - Tuesday, Feb 07, 2012 at 20:52

Tuesday, Feb 07, 2012 at 20:52
If there are a few apps you like on the iPad, eg oziexplorer or HEMA maps. Dont take it for granted they will be available for the other tablets.

iPad is the safe bet.

FollowupID: 752415

Follow Up By: Kimba10 - Tuesday, Feb 07, 2012 at 21:08

Tuesday, Feb 07, 2012 at 21:08
Will find out what they are and let you know on each of them and what can be added and will post on here for opinions to what is best. Cheers Steve
FollowupID: 752418

Follow Up By: skulldug - Tuesday, Feb 07, 2012 at 22:10

Tuesday, Feb 07, 2012 at 22:10
Kimba10,
It's not so much the tablet (hardware) as the interface. I have used MS PCs since the mid 80s but when they released Vista, I went Apple and really appreciate the use-ability. Where we once carried a laptop and Nokia x2 we now have iPhones and iPad covering business and travelling. Cloud storage is magic it and works when you set it up without "fatal errors" etc. I have never found any operating system so easy to use.

Don't get me wrong, when Apple loose the plot, I will change, but for now it is for me.

Skull
FollowupID: 752429

Follow Up By: mikehzz - Tuesday, Feb 07, 2012 at 23:02

Tuesday, Feb 07, 2012 at 23:02
Oziexplorer isn't available on the ipad.
FollowupID: 752442

Reply By: Member - Old Girl - Tuesday, Feb 07, 2012 at 20:29

Tuesday, Feb 07, 2012 at 20:29
I will be watching this thread. My husband works in phone range now but away for weeks on end. I have a samsung galaxy S2 but its too small for him the small key pad would send him nuts. We thought an ipad would be the go for skype emailing and a bit of google searching. 10 hrs battery sounds great.
AnswerID: 477231

Follow Up By: Kimba10 - Tuesday, Feb 07, 2012 at 20:39

Tuesday, Feb 07, 2012 at 20:39
Hi there old girl I also like the sound of the bluetooth keyboard, as the lady said she did say you could put some velcro tape on the back of I pad the other half either on your dash and then open glovebox and use that as a table for the bluetooth keyboard, she said that way you dont need some big cradle or what ever just for a laptop, sounded like a great idea to me, sales pitch yeah maybe but sounded ideal to me ?? Have put a link for another brand on one of my other replys, have a look at these and see what you think, might suit your husband ?? This link was given to me by another person on another forum......Cheers Steve
FollowupID: 752409

Reply By: Member - MUZBRY(Vic) - Tuesday, Feb 07, 2012 at 20:30

Tuesday, Feb 07, 2012 at 20:30
Gday
And if it is for the little children at school, you can claim $346.00 or so on tax.

Muzbry
Great place to be Mt Blue Rag 27/12/2012

Lifetime Member
My Profile  Send Message

AnswerID: 477232

Follow Up By: Kimba10 - Tuesday, Feb 07, 2012 at 20:43

Tuesday, Feb 07, 2012 at 20:43
Yeah no such luck Muzbry,our little isnt 4 yet so only going to daycare 2 days a week but will keep that one up my sleeve......Cheers Steve
FollowupID: 752410

Follow Up By: Member - MUZBRY(Vic) - Thursday, Feb 09, 2012 at 18:00

Thursday, Feb 09, 2012 at 18:00
Gday Kimba
I rechecked and it's $390-00 for primary and $780-00 or so for high school kids.

Muzbry
Great place to be Mt Blue Rag 27/12/2012

Lifetime Member
My Profile  Send Message

FollowupID: 752562

Reply By: Kimba10 - Tuesday, Feb 07, 2012 at 21:29

Tuesday, Feb 07, 2012 at 21:29
http://www.motioncomputing.com.au/index.asp

and these ones

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/ASUS-Eee-Pad-Transformer-Prime-TF201-Quad-Core-64GB-Android-4-0-Tablet-Docking-/140694628109?pt=AU_Tablets&hash=item20c20da70d
AnswerID: 477240

Follow Up By: 158 - Wednesday, Feb 08, 2012 at 01:30

Wednesday, Feb 08, 2012 at 01:30
Kimba 10

I just got a J series from Motion Computing to replace my old laptop and it is great Full i7 running windows 7 pro. built in GPS and sim wifi the lot. cost a lot more then the above. but should last a long time. it is mil spec.

You can get them at tablet pc in Melb. go to there site and watch the training video's.

Cheers
FollowupID: 752448

Follow Up By: 158 - Wednesday, Feb 08, 2012 at 01:32

Wednesday, Feb 08, 2012 at 01:32
PS. the boss has a CL900 and he love it (he had just got a new laptop a year ago).
FollowupID: 752449

Reply By: Member - Chris & Debbie (QLD) - Tuesday, Feb 07, 2012 at 22:07

Tuesday, Feb 07, 2012 at 22:07
Hi Steve
I went through the whole exercise of trying to choose between and iPad and an Android Tablet. A guy I work with is Apple mad so got the whole thing on why Apple is best. After a lot of research I went for an Android Tablet, Acer A500 to be exact. It does everything the Ipad can do, certain things not quite as well, but can also do a lot more than an iPad.
It cost under $400, has built in GPS, you can plug in a USB stick, also has mini USB port, takes a microSD card to expand memory and also has a HDMI port. You can have GSM in the next model up but I did not want to take out another data plan just for the Tablet so use my Android phone as a wireless hotspot and connect to the net just the same.
I also run Oziexplorer Android and have loaded all my Hema Topo and Great Desert Tracks maps. I also run Navionics and Google Maps
There are also thousands of free apps available for download from the Android Market, some of the main ones I use are Dropbox, Pocket Cloud and Cloud Print.
Hope this gives you a few extra things to think on.
Chris
Coddiwomple (v.) To travel purposefully towards a vague destination.

Classifieds: Codan Envoy HF Radio X1 for sale

AnswerID: 477249

Follow Up By: Member - nick b - Tuesday, Feb 07, 2012 at 22:20

Tuesday, Feb 07, 2012 at 22:20
Thread 90679 by the Explorer might be helpfull to.
cheers
Cheers Nick b

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

FollowupID: 752432

Follow Up By: Member - Old Girl - Wednesday, Feb 08, 2012 at 00:30

Wednesday, Feb 08, 2012 at 00:30
Chris can you use a bigpond air card in it?
Sharon
FollowupID: 752447

Follow Up By: Member - Chris & Debbie (QLD) - Wednesday, Feb 08, 2012 at 10:35

Wednesday, Feb 08, 2012 at 10:35
Hi Sharon
Sorry but I have no Idea, maybe someone else will be able to answer this.
I connect to the internet either through my phone or via wireless networks.
Chris
Coddiwomple (v.) To travel purposefully towards a vague destination.

Classifieds: Codan Envoy HF Radio X1 for sale

FollowupID: 752467

Follow Up By: Pebble - Wednesday, Feb 08, 2012 at 21:25

Wednesday, Feb 08, 2012 at 21:25
I'm contemplating the idea of getting a tablet when my laptop (which is my Husbands old laptop) is ready for replacement. We have two school age children so no doubt they should be introduced to that kind of tech sooner or later anyway!

I've had an Apple iMac prior to now. My Husband has had an iPhone for a short period. We both now have a Motorola Defy+ each as our phones currently (it's my first smartphone). He liked the iPhone but likes the Motorola just as much if not more (quite similar in a lot of ways he reckons). I still have my phat iPod nano too, I guess unlike a lot of people I quite like using ITunes particularly for the podcasts, it's just more of a pain to sync them to the (non Apple) smartphone and keep track of which ones I've heard and which ones I haven't compared to just plugging the ipod in. But in saying that I certainly can sync all my ITunes downloads to my Motorola phone without any problem.

I don't like to rule out the IPad just because I don't think I'd buy another iMac again. Although I think at this stage I'd be more inclined to lean towards an Android tablet (maybe the new windows 8 that's about to come out?). And that's why I'm reading this thread, good to at least try and keep an open mind as to what to go with next!

I found no trouble adapting to an iMac but switching everything back to windows after that was more of a challenge. (still on XP now)

Certainly a great idea using a phone tethered for the internet, only problem I see there is that most smartphones are quite battery hungry particularly when using 3g data.
If I was to buy a tablet of any sort I'm not sure I like the idea of having a seperate sim card just for data for that either. Mainly because we live in a rural area where the signal is too crappy to use the next G data for internet purposes (well apart from occasionally on the mobile if the satellite internet is down and only when sitting outside)

FollowupID: 752500

Reply By: Gronk - Tuesday, Feb 07, 2012 at 22:22

Tuesday, Feb 07, 2012 at 22:22
I have an Acer Iconia 32Gb WiFi only tablet and although the I pad is better in some ways.....don't discount some of the others..

None of them will work as a phone, but most ( not all ) will run mapping....the hardest part is installing it ( not easy for computer illiterate people like me )

I use a dongle, so get reception anywhere next G works.

Mine has gps built in, so don't need 3G, but obviously with the dongle, it is usually working thru this when out camping..

I was going to get a keyboard, but after getting used to the onscreen one, I wouldn't consider it as most of the tablets use is on my lap.....and the desktop one hardly gets used anymore..
AnswerID: 477252

Follow Up By: gbc - Wednesday, Feb 08, 2012 at 06:30

Wednesday, Feb 08, 2012 at 06:30
The ipad(3g) runs a proper GPS, not assisted GPS which is when you have 3g coverage. As do the iphone 4's - they also don't require network coverage to navigate.
FollowupID: 752451

Follow Up By: Brett H - Thursday, Feb 09, 2012 at 08:19

Thursday, Feb 09, 2012 at 08:19
Correction there. Ipad''s do have assisted GPS. What that means is that the Ipad does have a true GPS built in and works very well, but while its in 3g range it will also use 3g towers to calculate postion. It does this as using 3g when in range works quicker that waiting to lock in on satellites.

In practice, having assisted gps is better than just gps. It's the terminoligy that gets people confused thinking thats its a poor cousin to real gps.

FollowupID: 752516

Follow Up By: gbc - Thursday, Feb 09, 2012 at 08:33

Thursday, Feb 09, 2012 at 08:33
The iPad doesn't JUST have agps. You're arguing semantics but you've made no corrections.
FollowupID: 752518

Follow Up By: Brett H - Thursday, Feb 09, 2012 at 08:53

Thursday, Feb 09, 2012 at 08:53
Maybe you meant to say originally that the ipad "The ipad(3g) runs a proper GPS, not JUST assisted GPS which is when you have 3g coverage.

I read your response as to say the ipad doesn't have agps and I was explaining that agps means an additional enhancement on top of the built in gps.

Sorry if you took offence.

FollowupID: 752521

Follow Up By: gbc - Thursday, Feb 09, 2012 at 08:57

Thursday, Feb 09, 2012 at 08:57
All good mate
FollowupID: 752522

Reply By: Brett H - Thursday, Feb 09, 2012 at 08:30

Thursday, Feb 09, 2012 at 08:30
There have been lots of posts on ipad/andriod recently.
A quick search on Ipad in the forum brings up a lot of results, and a lot of reading too :-)

I have an ipad myself and more details can be found part way down thread 90434.
AnswerID: 477331

Reply By: bgreeni - Thursday, Feb 09, 2012 at 14:01

Thursday, Feb 09, 2012 at 14:01
I don't have a tablet, but the wife has a Samsung which she loves - never without it. It is one of the earlier ones with the smaller screen.

I have been looking around at what I might eventually get.

As a personal thing I would not go near Apple -don't like their business model and the way they lock everything thing up but know many people love Apple

I have an Android phone and think it is a good operating system. Runs OziExplorer which is great.
AnswerID: 477351

Reply By: Wayne&Gaby - Friday, Feb 10, 2012 at 20:05

Friday, Feb 10, 2012 at 20:05
Hi,
Be aware there is a new Ipad 3 coming very soon, next couple of months, also Toshiba is releasing their new 11.6 Tablet about the same time, which by the research I have done will run circles around the Apple, good luck.

Wayne
AnswerID: 477448

Follow Up By: Kimba10 - Friday, Feb 10, 2012 at 22:47

Friday, Feb 10, 2012 at 22:47
Thanks Wayne, will follow that up.....Cheers Steve
FollowupID: 752684

Sponsored Links