Barrier Highway Open

Submitted: Friday, Mar 09, 2012 at 17:25
ThreadID: 92409 Views:1325 Replies:1 FollowUps:2
This Thread has been Archived
The Barrier Highway will be open again at 5 PM Friday, with a short detour through the creek at Pine Creek.
Contractors have built a rockbase road a few metres away from the damaged bridge.

Cheers

Dave
'Wouldn't be dead for quids'

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Member - Duncs - Sunday, Mar 11, 2012 at 15:02

Sunday, Mar 11, 2012 at 15:02
Hey Dave,

Have you got any Pictures. It must be spectacular out that way at the moment? All green and lush.

You must all be glad I left. When I was living there the drought just got worse and worse. I moved back to the coast and all it has done since is rain.

Duncs
AnswerID: 480087

Follow Up By: Dave B ( BHQ NSW) - Sunday, Mar 11, 2012 at 16:31

Sunday, Mar 11, 2012 at 16:31
G'day Duncs, "You must all be glad I left. When I was living there the drought just got worse and worse. I moved back to the coast and all it has done since is rain." yeah! we are glad you left here, hahaha.

You can't see the forest for the trees out here now.
They put off filming Mad Max 4 because Mundi Mundi looked remarkably like a Mid Nth Coast Bowling green.

I haven't been out Wilcannia way for a while and they have had lots of rain there and Ivanhoe has had 21 inches, so it will be another forest out there soon.

I don't think you will see a bare patch of dirt between here and the Flinders and we saw roos down to Burra recently.

Will get some pics this week.

cheers

Dave
'Wouldn't be dead for quids'

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

FollowupID: 755604

Follow Up By: Dave B ( BHQ NSW) - Monday, Mar 19, 2012 at 16:56

Monday, Mar 19, 2012 at 16:56
Here is one for you Duncs.

Image Could Not Be Found

cheers