Travel Insurance

Submitted: Tuesday, Mar 20, 2012 at 10:53
ThreadID: 92649 Views:1616 Replies:1 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Has anyone taken an insurance policy to cover personal effects and emergency relocation etc whilst travelling with a caravan within Australia as grey nomads? We no longer have a house property in Australia and therefore no longer have a contents insurance policy. We have previously had an annual travel policy covering overseas travel from Australia but this does not cover domestic travel. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: workhorse - Tuesday, Mar 20, 2012 at 12:40

Tuesday, Mar 20, 2012 at 12:40
there are several policies that do this and cover international travel as well. You do not need to take an organised tour, travelling in your own vehicle more than 100km from home is sufficient. I am about to take another one out, but I cant remember the name.I googled it and then did my home work.
Hope that helps
AnswerID: 480887

Sponsored Links