Submitted: Sunday, Mar 25, 2012 at 13:49
ThreadID: 92768 Views:1532 Replies:4 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived

Related Pages

Hi all,
I thought it was about time I paid up after using and donating advice written for quite a while now. We, wife Janet and I live in the Latrobe Valley Vic for the Summer months. Hitching up and go exploring somewhere warmer for the winter we've managed to travel quite extensively in our last four years of retirement. But as quite often said "there's plenty more to see" and we're going to try and see as much as possible before we "fall off the perch". We hope to meet many of you on our travels. The ExploreOz wheelcover on the back of the Roadstar should help break the ice.
Cheers Peter and Janet
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Life Member - esarby (NSW) - Sunday, Mar 25, 2012 at 14:44

Sunday, Mar 25, 2012 at 14:44
Peter & Janet. Welcome to ExplorOz Glad to hear that you, as I, are planning to travel and not just sit on the perch after retiring. As you say there is a lot to see and as yourselves that is my plan. Hope to meet up with you along the way some time.

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 481348

Reply By: Member - MUZBRY(Vic) - Sunday, Mar 25, 2012 at 16:03

Sunday, Mar 25, 2012 at 16:03
Gday Peter
If you stand on the side of the highway on Easter Friday, I'll wave to you . I am in the white Patrol. Welcome to the band of merry campers . We expect to meet you in November at the Pyrenees gathering.

Muzbry
Great place to be Mt Blue Rag 27/12/2012

Lifetime Member
My Profile  Send Message

AnswerID: 481356

Reply By: Member - Stephen L (Clare SA) - Sunday, Mar 25, 2012 at 16:23

Sunday, Mar 25, 2012 at 16:23
Hi Peter and Janet

Welcome as Members to the great family of EO. When you meet others as you travel, they are a very friendly mob and when you are after reliable information on many topics, you will get great free advise from many valued and experienced members.

Cheers

Stephen
Smile like a Crocodile

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 481359

Reply By: kevmac....(WA) - Sunday, Mar 25, 2012 at 17:23

Sunday, Mar 25, 2012 at 17:23
Welcome to the membership Peter,

I wish to get in lots of travelling before I retire (let alone fall off the perch) unfortunately employer wants my company too. If ever ya get over to the West is always a chance of crossing paths.
AnswerID: 481365

Follow Up By: Member - Peter B6 - Sunday, Mar 25, 2012 at 19:06

Sunday, Mar 25, 2012 at 19:06
Thanks for the welcome everyone, its much appreciated. We are still at home at the moment because interstate friends are attending the CMCA gathering in Sale over Easter and visiting straight after but if it gets much cooler I'm packing some Sunblock and going to find somewhere to use it.

Peter
FollowupID: 756738

Sponsored Links