Whats up with these idiots??

Submitted: Sunday, May 27, 2012 at 16:29
ThreadID: 95837 Views:3597 Replies:6 FollowUps:14
This Thread has been Archived
Just got back from what was supposed to be a relaxing day at a local reserve,PFFFFT!!,... half a dozen drunk morons spoilt the day for a few families and kids, with their idiotic antics, keeping everyone on edge,...if you just go out for a day, then its hard to move on to somewhere else, and why the hell should you!!...Also i'm not a prude but whats with the swearing?...some of them can't put a sentence together without three F" words in it, girls included.

Three of us approached them and asked them to tone it down a bit. only to be challenged in no uncertain terms.

Is Australia changing forever?

Cheers Axle.

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Shaker - Sunday, May 27, 2012 at 16:36

Sunday, May 27, 2012 at 16:36
In answer to your last question, yes it is!
Sad, but true.
AnswerID: 486905

Follow Up By: Life Member - esarby (NSW) - Sunday, May 27, 2012 at 16:58

Sunday, May 27, 2012 at 16:58
We had the same thing happening in our local reserve at weekends. A large group of middle eastern youths would gather with their bottles (nly as they had been banned from every hotel in town) and upset everyone with their *&^%$#'s. But they soon got the message when a group of Tongan Gentlemen decided to hold their chior practice there. A real joy to listen to.

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

FollowupID: 762126

Follow Up By: Hunter Gatherer - Sunday, May 27, 2012 at 17:49

Sunday, May 27, 2012 at 17:49
I thought that it was against "middle eastern" mens religion to drink alcohol, I have found it is usually the Aussie blokes that hit the turps and become a nuisance when they have had too much, but sober they are gentlemen.
FollowupID: 762133

Follow Up By: Life Member - esarby (NSW) - Sunday, May 27, 2012 at 18:11

Sunday, May 27, 2012 at 18:11
Hunter Gatherer. The Middle Eastern youths are no different to our own youths. you would be surprised at what they get up to when they are out in groups. Most of them are out of work or do not want to work and spend the days and evening doing what they like. if you live where I do, you would really know a lot about what they do and do not do.

Lifetime Member

FollowupID: 762135

Follow Up By: Gone Bush (WA) - Sunday, May 27, 2012 at 19:52

Sunday, May 27, 2012 at 19:52
They need the booze to wash down their bacon sandwiches.

I'm glad I ain't too scared to be lazy
- Augustus McCrae (Lonesome Dove)

Lifetime Member

FollowupID: 762166

Follow Up By: Hunter Gatherer - Sunday, May 27, 2012 at 21:01

Sunday, May 27, 2012 at 21:01
Are they Jewish middle eastern guys?
FollowupID: 762186

Follow Up By: Gone Bush (WA) - Sunday, May 27, 2012 at 21:04

Sunday, May 27, 2012 at 21:04
HG, pig meat is forbidden, just as much as alcohol, in the Koran.

I'm glad I ain't too scared to be lazy
- Augustus McCrae (Lonesome Dove)

Lifetime Member

FollowupID: 762187

Follow Up By: Hunter Gatherer - Sunday, May 27, 2012 at 21:21

Sunday, May 27, 2012 at 21:21
Not sure but I have heard that Jewish people are not permitted to eat pork products either is that true?
FollowupID: 762192

Reply By: Wilko (Parkes NSW) - Sunday, May 27, 2012 at 17:57

Sunday, May 27, 2012 at 17:57
Yep changed forever. The higher the population the more pressure is on for everybody to have their own space and do their own thing, Unfortunately we all have to live in each other pockets, well at least not in the country.

God I'm glad Ive got a farm. I can do what i want as loud as I want and cut down what I want. I just gotta figure out how to keep everyone from coming out this way and I can keep the country free from imbos (well semi free any way) ; )

Cheers Wilko
AnswerID: 486911

Follow Up By: Axle - Sunday, May 27, 2012 at 18:23

Sunday, May 27, 2012 at 18:23
Your one of the lucky ones Wilko,...Not to sure on Cutting down what you wan't!?.......LOL.

Cheers Axle.
FollowupID: 762136

Reply By: SDG - Sunday, May 27, 2012 at 18:17

Sunday, May 27, 2012 at 18:17
Unfortunitly it is now part of society, and only going to get worse. With the youth of today growing up with no discipline, either from parents unable or to scared to give it, they will only get worse. I hate to think what the next lot of generation is going to be like,

People learn from example. This lot may have learned a bit from their parents, and the kids of this lot will see the situation, see that it is normal, and do the same. If not worse.
AnswerID: 486915

Follow Up By: Axle - Sunday, May 27, 2012 at 18:29

Sunday, May 27, 2012 at 18:29
Thats so right mate,... The next generation think its all just normal!!.Bad situation.

Axle.

FollowupID: 762140

Follow Up By: Trev&Ness B - Sunday, May 27, 2012 at 18:53

Sunday, May 27, 2012 at 18:53
Im in my late 30s with 2 young boys,if more kids are brought up like mine with respect and disiplin( the way i was brought up) i think the next generation is on the right track.
FollowupID: 762149

Follow Up By: Axle - Sunday, May 27, 2012 at 19:10

Sunday, May 27, 2012 at 19:10
Sorry Trev & Ness,...Not all are the same, ...But gee! I have Grand kids and its a worry for me even now to see what goes on out there, but then i'm a born worry wart when it comes to kids

cheers Axle.
FollowupID: 762152

Follow Up By: SDG - Sunday, May 27, 2012 at 19:15

Sunday, May 27, 2012 at 19:15
Sounds like you and I are bringing up our kids the same way. Unfortunitly many don't.

As a foster carer as well, I see and hear many different stories, both with these kids as well as there friends. Hands are tied in many situations.
FollowupID: 762155

Follow Up By: Trev&Ness B - Sunday, May 27, 2012 at 19:36

Sunday, May 27, 2012 at 19:36
Foster carer!!! mate there are so many kids out there that you guys change there lives ,good on you. I dont think i could do it because all I want to do is give the parents of those poor kids a good smack around the ear. your a legend.
Its funny, I found out what my dad meant when he said to me, this smack is going to hurt me more than you, little buggers make your heart bleed, 1 good smack lasts for years, and they learnt to count to three real quick.
Please and thank you teaches them more than you think to.
May be we are opening a can of worms here.
FollowupID: 762161

Follow Up By: Kimba10 - Monday, May 28, 2012 at 00:02

Monday, May 28, 2012 at 00:02
Hear you SDG, Im only in my early 40's and my wife and I are foster carers as well. And yes Trev & Ness some of the dead beat biological parents you see and meet you think my god, I just want to give you an upper cut and make you realise what you are doing to your child or the mother who has 10 kids to 10 different fathers. We have one permanant one now (she was 8 months old when we got her, just over 4 now) treat her as if shes our own, but we still discipline her and keep her in line and that doesnt involve any slapping (not saying I disagree with it there are times when you think a little tap on the bum will do her good but totally against the rules) and if you see where some of these poor buggars come from you can see why they dont like you to slap them. Some of the things we have heard and seen was so hard to imagine that there are kids out there living like it. I am probably a bit more forgiving some times when i see some kids playing up or doing some thing they shouldnt be doing as you just dont know there back ground where as before first thing I would say is give them a boot up the arse with there ear twisted by your hand and drag them bag to their parents but these days firstly you get in the shit for touching them and half the time the parents dont give a rats so what chance has the kids got. I could go on for days like Im sure SDG probably could as well in regards to it all. My wife was ready too pull the pin when we did our foster carers course with some of the stories we heard, OMG what is this world coming to. I wish I had the space and $$$ to have a heap more of them to give them a better life and upbringing. While we are pretty lucky and our little one was never subjected to any thing there are heaps that arn't. We have some major issues with the courts thats for sure. While DOCS cop a flogging from the public for not doing what people think they should be doing their hands are tied by the court system in a lot of cases. We have already been to court once to fight for our 4 year old the biological parents pay nothing cause they get legal aid because they dont work, would cost us 3g just to walk in the court room door, then thousands for every other day the solicitor needs to be there. Theres a million storys I could go on about that arnt appropriate for this website. I was bought up with respect for other people and we are doing the same thing, but the place is definately changing and not for the good either......................
FollowupID: 762205

Reply By: Member - Minty (SA) - Sunday, May 27, 2012 at 19:53

Sunday, May 27, 2012 at 19:53
Just a thought...
If you have mobile phone with a camera or camcorder, record them.
Were you in a public place, chances are they were doing something illegal. Get a contiguous film of their antics and car regos etc in the same shot. Then visit the local constabulary.
AnswerID: 486934

Reply By: Penchy - Monday, May 28, 2012 at 16:24

Monday, May 28, 2012 at 16:24
Pretty sure this is the same tune that each generation bangs on to the next. "kids now days have no respect blah blah blah", "back in my day it was all different blah blah blah". You can sit there and have a moan and paint all young people, regardless of race, with the same brush or you can do something about it. Why didnt you call the local police to have a look for themselves? Having a moan on this forum is doing nothing constructive.
AnswerID: 487002

Reply By: Rockape - Monday, May 28, 2012 at 17:28

Monday, May 28, 2012 at 17:28
Axle,
I have a very good friend who is high up in a lets say motorcycle club. He moved into a new house with a bank manager on one side.

The street had been having problems with some local youths. The young ones were rounded up and lets say they were given a little talking to by some of the club members.

Problem was solved quickly and now all the neighbours are very happy to have my friend living there.
AnswerID: 487017

Sponsored Links