EXAMPLE OF "EXCELLENT" SERVICE

Submitted: Wednesday, Jan 14, 2004 at 17:01
ThreadID: 9748 Views:2121 Replies:2 FollowUps:2
This Thread has been Archived
For some time now I have wanted to replace my dual batteries in the Toyo and this morning I decided I would at least 'get started'. Not nowing who all the players are in Aussie for batteries decided to go with a name I know from NZ. So at 1:00pm I did a google search for Marshall Batteries...opend 'store locator' found local mobile guy neares to me (Blacktown in Sydneys west) and phoned mobile.Keith answered, I told him what I wanted to do and asked what was better, me go to him or him come to me. Well by 1:20 Keith was at my work. We tested the 2 batteries and found the aux was naff, and ther crank was 'ok, but heading towards the naff stage'. Those of you that know me and my Toyo know that I usually dont muck around and so I decided then and there to replace both batteries. This of course lead into the perrrenial discussion of 'which type'. Talked about all the issues, gel vs lead acid, crank versus deep cycle, vibration resistance etc etc.
Well decision was made on spot to fit the Exide Extreme N70 EXL batteries which are 'dual' spec'd with 620cca and 80ah.
by 1:40pm Keith had installed both batteries, tested them under laod, sprayed the terminals and accepted my credit card imprint.
I dont know about you but 40minutes to do all that is BLOODY good service and deserves a mention (especially as I havent seen to many other examples of such good service in the three years I have been here)
Well done Keith.

David and Michelle,
I mentioned your webpage to Keith and told him just how popular it is and suggested he call you about advertising, he was going to get his wife to phone you to arrange
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Jimbo (WA) - Wednesday, Jan 14, 2004 at 20:15

Wednesday, Jan 14, 2004 at 20:15
Good to hear you got your batteries sorted out Kiwi - and that there's still good service around!Cheers, Jim

"Lead, Follow.....or get out of the way!!"
AnswerID: 43005

Reply By: ExplorOz Team - Michelle - Thursday, Jan 15, 2004 at 02:39

Thursday, Jan 15, 2004 at 02:39
Thanks KiwiAngler,
We'll be prepared then. Thanks for the referral.Regards Michelle,
Spread the word - ExplorOz.com
AnswerID: 43071

Follow Up By: Jimbo (WA) - Thursday, Jan 15, 2004 at 16:23

Thursday, Jan 15, 2004 at 16:23
Nice pic!Cheers, Jim

"Lead, Follow.....or get out of the way!!"
FollowupID: 305427

Follow Up By: ExplorOz Team - Michelle - Thursday, Jan 15, 2004 at 16:30

Thursday, Jan 15, 2004 at 16:30
Yeah, that's a carciature of David and I done a couple of years ago by an artist called Ed Aragon. We used it in all our initial marketing/advertising when first starting ExplorOz but when I saw Willem had used his cariature in his Rig pic I thought I may as well dig up our one and start using it again. The members rig page also has a more recent pic of our vehicle from our trip 2 weekends ago up through Wedge Island/Grey/Cervantes.Regards Michelle,
Spread the word - ExplorOz.com
FollowupID: 305431

Sponsored Links