calling all pajero owners

Submitted: Saturday, Jan 17, 2004 at 21:37
ThreadID: 9825 Views:1623 Replies:1 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
just thought i,d share this with you all to my surprice my wife kaye hads a glind shower fitted to the paj and ever since then the rev,s have been about a 1000 rev,s higher than normal only when i travel above 20 k,s an hour ,mind you this was the day befor xmas so when the shop re opened we took it back thinking they might,ve up set samething but no they could,nt find any thing wrong so next step my mechanic any way the paj took a 2 week holiday they went through every thing from getting the speedo tested .comp tested ,took shower out no luck now the only way he could get the rev,s back to normal is to disconect a wire from the comp to the speedo .every thing still,s works fine on the dash i,ve just have to watch the fuel economy if thats go,s up i have to chase up another dash .i have faith in the people that fitted the shower as i,ve been there before and they are top guys to deal with so i just put it down to rotten timing and enjoy that first shower outback as the sun goes down cheer,s peter
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Member - JohnR - Sunday, Jan 18, 2004 at 21:25

Sunday, Jan 18, 2004 at 21:25
Gees Greendog, talk about advertising your wifely surprises with the other post too.

Almost sounds like you have got an underdrive as distinct from an overdrive arrangement built into the shower!! If it works to your advantage you may want to patent it and provide it for the racers in the Dakar. Just like the Kinetic people in Western Australia have.

All of that for just fitting a shower........Regards

JohnR - Not enough of the right travelling, some here..... some over there.......
AnswerID: 43448

Sponsored Links