Review: Shop

Submitted: Sunday, Jan 20, 2013 at 18:51
ThreadID: 100093 Views:1699 Replies:0 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived

My Article Rating: My Rating 5/5

Over the Christmas period I ordered Great Desert Tracks of Australia Map Pack in readiness for my big desert trip commencing in May 2013. Unfortunately the shop was temporarily out of stock. As soon as Adele returned from her holiday she contacted me to advise the situation. Items despatched 17/1/13 from WA and arrived 18/1/13 Wollongong NSW.
What more could anyone ask for.
REVIEW
The Great Desert Tracks of Australia Map Pack is a mandatory purchase if you intend to head into the central parts of Australia. There are 4 maps including the Western Sheet covering almost all of the eastern half of WA, Central Sheet including North Central and South Central which cover almost all of the NT, SA and a strip of Eastern WA, Eastern Sheet covering the deserts of western QLD, Western NSW, Eastern SA and Eastern NT. The fourth Sheet is the Simpson Desert Map.
The information included on these Hema maps is incredible and includes fuel and provision availability, GPS surveyed roads and tracks, and Permit & Contact details. The maps are very comprehensive and a must have for use in conjunction with a good quality GPS.
Greg
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Sponsored Links