Popup Pooper

Submitted: Tuesday, Jan 22, 2013 at 07:37
ThreadID: 100121 Views:3452 Replies:3 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
I just saw an ad here for a pop up pooper.

Pop up Pooper

It says it takes up to 150kg but it looks to me that it would just collapse if you sit on it.

Does anyone know how this works.
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Allan B (Member, SunCoast) - Tuesday, Jan 22, 2013 at 10:10

Tuesday, Jan 22, 2013 at 10:10
According to the instructions it has 'hinges' which need to be released to fold it rather than a spiral spring such as some folding buckets so maybe it will support 150kg?
Cheers
Allan

My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 503133

Reply By: ExplorOz Team - Adele - Tuesday, Jan 22, 2013 at 13:54

Tuesday, Jan 22, 2013 at 13:54
Hi Boobook,

The manufacturer has had this product weight rated to 150 kg - when unfolded the internal structure locks into place, and will not unlock until the hinges are released. You might find the instructions here useful to understanding how the product works.

Please just let me know if you require any further information at all.

Online Shop- Adele

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 503143

Reply By: Member - Leanne W (NSW) - Thursday, Jan 24, 2013 at 12:33

Thursday, Jan 24, 2013 at 12:33
I just bought one for the kids to use (we haven't used it yet). I reckon it would support 150kg, as it seems very sturdy when set up. The bags have to be put in and folded over the seat so the person using the loo has to sit on the bag. I think it would be better if the seat could lift up and the bag be folded over the sides of the loo under the seat. Minor point really. It also has a zip out inner lining (for easier cleaning in case of leakage) but I think I will line with 2 bags and just remove the inner soiled one when necessary. The bags seem to be very thin, but probably because they are biodegradable.
It isn't very high when set up, but should be fine for the kids.
Another minor point, it would be great if the carry bag had a handle.
Overall I am happy with the purchase. It is very simple to set up and pack away and should suit our needs well.
Leanne
AnswerID: 503285

Sponsored Links