Review: Bob Cooper Survival Pack

My Shop Item Rating: My Rating 4/5

Bought this Pack containing all the Bob Cooper products for my 12 yr old daughter (Xmas present) who has met Bob and was very taken with the whole idea of outback survival as she has been taken (by us) all over the country since she was a baby and is now realising how terrifying it would be to become stranded in the desert. The whole kit is professional, compact, and practical. The DVD in particular is a must have - it's a very detailed presentation and carefully demonstrates exactly how each item in the kit can be used but goes well beyond that too. The DVD is like a whole outback survival course on location in remote areas with some very good time lapse segments and staged events. The Survival Pack collection of Bob Cooper items is a great gift for any adults travelling to remote areas, or for the older kids in your family. We'll be putting on the DVD before every trip from now on as its a useful resource that is the type where every time you watch it you're likely to pick up something new.
Michelle Martin
Marketing & Customer Support
I.T. Beyond Pty Ltd / ExplorOz

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Sponsored Links